Kharg/Caspian border

England Post only in English please! - NO ban Appeal!

Moderators: Elfe1090, BigIceman1982

Rush bf3 Gaming#05

Kharg/Caspian border

Post by Rush bf3 Gaming#05 »

Hi,

I'm often playing in rush and i'm disappointed about Kharg and caspian border maps. I think these maps are bad rush maps, the layout of these maps is not good for rush.
I think good rush maps needs to be in a line (such as metro, damavand). Or act as a multiples lines (like Bazaar for example).
Kharg and Caspian border are big maps.
On kharg the mcom are disposed in a line, but a big part of the map is not used.
On caspian border the mcom are disposed in a sort of triangle and that's weird. And the part of the map with tower is not really useful.

And both of these maps are made for Rush jets. Rush jets for those who don't know, can kill a tank in 1 second. I think we can call that one shot. Here's a quick look :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GavvL11oY4
When you're in a tank and you're getting attacked by a jet the only thing that you can do is go out of the tank and run to be away when your tank will blow up, when i'm in the tank I keep my finger on E to escape fast.

And these jets suffer from a bug, ECM looks like flares but they still act as ECM :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3tMtikYQ7M

Of course if you try to kill him with stinger/igla, you will launch the first rocket. The pilot will flare, then he has the time to go far from you to recover flairs.
The only way to kill it is using the other jet or the heli (heli is only on kharg, only in attacking side, more on that later).

If the other team steal your jet, you're screwed. You can't use tanks, you can't defuse mcom. Well you have lost.

Heli has a big problem too. If the heli go high enough, he's out of stinger range. The only way to kill it is to use the frogfoot, but if the heli has TV rockets he can instant kill the frogfoot when he tries to kill the heli.
Examples : (i took screenshots cause battlereport don't stay up forever)
http://puu.sh/q64ly.jpg
http://puu.sh/q64qI.jpg
The first player was the gunner, shooting everywhere. The second was the pilot. Just doing nothing.
Out of stinger range, and the gunner used TV rockets to one shot the frogfoot. Could not kill the heli, could not defuse bombs, could not use tanks more than 3 seconds. And these guys are not even cheating.

That's why I suggest to delete these maps from votemap. There is still Gaming#02 doing rush during the day if they want to do their annoying thing. Sometimes when caspian/kharg come out, a lot of people leave. Then because there is less and less people playing there is more and more leavers and then the server is empty.
Playing against a guy that can kill you and you can't even hit him is not really funny.
capitansolo
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter
Re: Kharg/Caspian border

Post by capitansolo »

Is there any way to put a limit on the sky? when i was a noob, i got a jet and when i was very very high, jet blocked and could not move, the only solution was to parachute...perphaps heli can be blocked when flying too high
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

Hello,

the Server runs since release with this Rush-Vanilla-MapRotation... and mostly 24/7...

capitansolo wrote:Is there any way to put a limit on the sky? when i was a noob, i got a jet and when i was very very high, jet blocked and could not move, the only solution was to parachute...perphaps heli can be blocked when flying too high
No - Sorry no Limit... but don't try to learn flying on full 64 Slot Server... ;)
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
JetMustBeRemoved
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

Post by JetMustBeRemoved »

This is currently not playable on these maps. These players ruins the server.
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

JetMustBeRemoved wrote:This is currently not playable on these maps. These players ruins the server.
What is your BF3 NickName?
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
capitansolo
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

Post by capitansolo »

JLe72 wrote: No - Sorry no Limit... but don't try to learn flying on full 64 Slot Server... ;)
Jaja, dont worry, im bad as a jet pilot and dont like it....i like more the attack chopper, regular as a pilot, good as a gunner, perphaps im the only one who select thermal in loadout, everyone like zoom but thermal is good for killing faster, just my opinion :)
JetMustBeRemoved
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

JLe72 wrote:
JetMustBeRemoved wrote:This is currently not playable on these maps. These players ruins the server.
What is your BF3 NickName?

Same as here.
Go play on kharg as defenders you will see how it's unplayable. When you're in the T90 you have maybe 3 seconds before you die.
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

Hello,

i play this maps for long time in CQ and Rush...
You are the only one who has this "Problems" :mrgreen:
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
JetMustBeRemoved
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

And how do you play tank in this map?
It's not possible to survive against frogfoot/thunderbolt.
JetMustBeRemoved
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

Admins, if you don't believe me go play kharg/caspian a bit.
2 situations :
- "good" jet in one team (even if the skillcap of this vehicule is very limited, anyone can use it but still), the other team can't use tanks.
- airpeace, the 2 jets are not killing each other and nobody can kill them. Nobody on the map can use tank, and the round is bad for everyone.

Go play caspian/kharg a bit please you will see how it's unplayable and why these maps must be removed from the map rotation.
Firestorm has rush jets too but tanks can hide in buildings resulting in jet QQ because they don't know what to do. Firestorm is a lot more well made, mcom are in a shape of a line. Between the 3 it's the less worst.

Return to “Ask us, we will try to answer!”