and good night to you as well

England Post only in English please! - NO ban Appeal!

Moderators: Elfe1090, BigIceman1982

Althix
and good night to you as well

Post by Althix »

Guys, some of you knows me very well. i am playing on #8 for a year by now, because even with my proxy i still have a decent ping on your server.

However today i was kicked by admin(let us go from here with out naming him), for no reason with comment "we will investigate".
That person was on the bridge with machine gun on bipod lying on the open. So i switched to single fire mode and put 3 bullets in his model's head, even if there were minimum drop off distance of 65 metres and damage from my M16a3 rifle was 19. Headshot modifier is 2.0 on the hit. (19X2)X3=114 which is more than enough to ticket a player. Given that he was lying on the ground, head is the only body part on his model which i can aim.

Aiming, any decent player who knows thing or two about playing BF3 have 0.04 sensitivity ingame and 450 dpi on a mouse. Which actually requires 35cm of mousepad to turn around on 360*. However this allows you to control recoil even on full auto on any distance given. It also helps with aiming.

So tell me this, i explained how any player with ESL experience is playing this game only by aiming and firing aspect.

So why i was kicked for huge amount of minutes(for 43750 minutes) by admin? Mind you that answer "because he can" is rather childish.

As i said before, you know me, hell i even a member of one of your fan platoons(if this means anything), and it would be nice by you to lift this ban from me. Because it's undeserved.

From arctic pole with love, Althix.
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: and good night to you as well

Post by JLe72 »

Hello,

sorrry, we will check this! Please send me adminname via PN or email. THX!
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de

Return to “Ask us, we will try to answer!”