Votekick Exploit-Abuse

England Post only in English please! - NO ban Appeal!

Moderators: Elfe1090, BigIceman1982

Heisenberg_Meas

Votekick Exploit-Abuse

Post by Heisenberg_Meas »

Hi WBKS admins,

Recently, an exploit has become very popular in Metro server that player abuse the Votekick/ban players on the server, allows them to kick players just because they get killed so many times by the player . Not only that, a player start a vote on someone just because he don't like him or always argue with him.

recently I had an argument with a regular player on your server called Vinnt , and since that whenever I join the server he starts votekick me for stupid reasons like being racist or hacker , even though I'm a VIP on your server (and i'm sure you don't accept cheaters to be VIP) why there is a possibility to be kicked from the server on a vote by angry players !?... I know votekick player is helpful to kick cheaters when admins aren't online on servers , but I think in my opinion VIP player shouldn't be able to be kicked by a vote .

This is a serious abuse, and because of how the exploit is executed/performed during the game to the server, the vote call requires few votes for execution , which will automatically be the vote of the person calling it.

I hope admins will reconsider this issue , and forgive me for my bad english .

Regards..

Heisenberg_Meas
judge1967
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: Votekick Exploit-Abuse

Post by judge1967 »

Hi

I perm Banned him on BF3 Metro for using Racism, He is now perm Banned From BF4 Metro also.

Regards.
MadzXD
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by MadzXD »

Heisenberg_Meas wrote:Hi WBKS admins,

Recently, an exploit has become very popular in Metro server that player abuse the Votekick/ban players on the server, allows them to kick players just because they get killed so many times by the player . Not only that, a player start a vote on someone just because he don't like him or always argue with him.

recently I had an argument with a regular player on your server called Vinnt , and since that whenever I join the server he starts votekick me for stupid reasons like being racist or hacker , even though I'm a VIP on your server (and i'm sure you don't accept cheaters to be VIP) why there is a possibility to be kicked from the server on a vote by angry players !?... I know votekick player is helpful to kick cheaters when admins aren't online on servers , but I think in my opinion VIP player shouldn't be able to be kicked by a vote .

This is a serious abuse, and because of how the exploit is executed/performed during the game to the server, the vote call requires few votes for execution , which will automatically be the vote of the person calling it.

I hope admins will reconsider this issue , and forgive me for my bad english .

Regards..

Heisenberg_Meas
Exactly this is becoming increasingly common in servers and it happened to me last week I posted here: http://wbkstest.okbb.de/viewtopic.php?f ... 924#p21924 about this subject but ...

I believe that these abuses are happening because of the low amount of votes required to kick/ban a player,32 players on server and only 5 votes to kick, I do not understand this mathematics, to kick/ban a player must be the will of most players,I think this plugin should be better configured.
Neither agree nor disagree, quite the contrary ... the important thing is the main and the rest is secondary!
Heisenberg_Meas

Post by Heisenberg_Meas »

judge1967 wrote:Hi

I perm Banned him on BF3 Metro for using Racism, He is now perm Banned From BF4 Metro also.

Regards.

Thank you Admin,

But this will not solve the problem in my opinion, this guy Vinnt have another account (Vixxt) and still join the server with same attitude . here is an example : I just join the server , first thing in chat !votekick Heisenberg_meas reason: racist !!!!! here is the video (first minute) of that round when I joined : https://youtu.be/vUdOS3P7hfM

this problem isn't about this guy , there are so many players that start a vote even in my team !!

I enjoy playing on your server , I love your (No Rules) , that's why I enjoy playing on it , but these players are ruining the gameplay and the fun in the server . I still beleive VIP player shouldn't be kicked by a vote , If VIP player is mess behaving still they can be reported and admins will check chat log later .

wish you all the best
meas
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

MadzXD wrote: ... of the low amount of votes required to kick/ban a player,32 players on server and only 5 votes to kick, I do not understand this mathematics...
That's not right... there are more as 5 votes needed!
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
MadzXD
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by MadzXD »

JLe72 wrote:
MadzXD wrote: ... of the low amount of votes required to kick/ban a player,32 players on server and only 5 votes to kick, I do not understand this mathematics...
That's not right... there are more as 5 votes needed!
I do not know if it was exactly 5 it could have been 6 or 7 It sure was not more than that,If it happens again I will record it to show for you that the amount of votes is very small in relation to the number of players in the match,do you know the percentage needed?

I understand that to kick a player must be the will of the majority of players and not just the will of 5% of angry boys. :roll:
Neither agree nor disagree, quite the contrary ... the important thing is the main and the rest is secondary!
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

MadzXD wrote: I do not know if it was exactly 5 it could have been 6 or 7 It sure was not more than that,If it happens again I will record it to show for you that the amount of votes is very small in relation to the number of players in the match,do you know the percentage needed?
I understand that to kick a player must be the will of the majority of players and not just the will of 5% of angry boys. :roll:
If a player wrote in privat chat, so you can't see any vote...
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de

Return to “Ask us, we will try to answer!”