reporting behaviour

England Post only in English please! - NO ban Appeal!

Moderators: Elfe1090, BigIceman1982

Gambito
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

reporting behaviour

Post by Gambito »

Hi!

I just registered for report thisa player, its not a cheater, instead, he is calling everyone and flaming as a cheaters, hackers, etc...

Code: Select all

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/amityaff/stats/506182866/pc/
I observed this player for a long time, about 6 months, and thought he was only a troll that like flaming people but this last week, already exceeds and has begun, according to him, reporting everyone to Punkbuster.
I think this is a real problem, because it is well known that the "wonderful" people of Punkbuster, ban players after receiving continuous complaints about the same player, applying a manual ban.

Yesterday, after continuous rounds flaming lot of players, a player named "weed ****", made a votekick against amityaff. It was at that moment after seeing a votekick against him, that he been quiet that round only and then continue his war against the world.... totally frustrated behavior.

All that I comment, you can verify and read in the logs of wbks2 bf3 server, anyway I can upload videos off this player, because I have recorded the games to have proof of everything it says and does.

Bye.
judge1967
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: reporting behaviour

Post by judge1967 »

Hi

We will check the logs.
judge1967
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by judge1967 »

What i see in chat logs i see everyday on servers, he's just a crying noob who calls everyone a cheater,other players
telling him to stop crying etc etc, votekick/voteban is available on our servers, for now i give him a short timeout.

Regards.
scylar_phantom
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by scylar_phantom »

I don't want to start a new topic so I'll just post it here:

I would like to report a few insulters and vote absusers. Again not a hasty decision, I've been watching them for a few weeks now.

Vote abusers:
GunsReloader (consant insulter too)
TRex_dinosaur - He is the worst of all, constantly vote spamming against players better than him. tried to kick or ban many regular legit players from good clans
goncaloc_soldier

Insulters:
GunsReloader
goncaloc_soldier

Here is the album with the screens (start from the top):
http://imgur.com/a/wZzRi

Sorry for bothering you again, I just would like to help you keep ypur server clean.
Many thanks!
judge1967
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by judge1967 »

Hi

All have been given TimeBans

Regards

Return to “Ask us, we will try to answer!”