cheating accuse, offending ...

England Post only in English please! - NO ban Appeal!

Moderators: Elfe1090, BigIceman1982

W33dWarrioR
cheating accuse, offending ...

Post by W33dWarrioR »

Hello everyone

I m playing Battlefiel 3 since over 600 hours on wbks2 , but the last weeks this guy
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/de ... Commissar/
accuses me and other Player for cheating , insults us severely. He starts voteban on everone who is better than him and ruins the game.
Last time on wbks2 strike at karkand 10:25
But thats not all. On the map Markaz Monolith (cq) he s always baseraping and spawnkilling with scout heli , on Epicenter he uses a glitch to get on roof of building.
Summarized he is not a fair player.
Can an admins please do something ?

Danke im Voraus und sorry für mein schlechtes Englisch.
Gambito
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Re: cheating accuse, offending ...

Post by Gambito »

W33dWarrioR wrote: accuses me and other Player for cheating , insults us severely. He starts voteban on everone who is better than him and ruins the game.
Recorded few round weeks ago where i saw that unfair behaviour against players, even his team.
I just thought was a troll that enjoyed disturbing the game so i didnt open a thread but i see that continue flaming everyone but its true that this behaviour is not good.
I can check if i still have old rounds in my hdd for sending to admins.
Best regards!

EDIt from 15/sept/17:
Sorry for revive this old post but, please, see log from today, around 21:00 in wbks2 azadi rush..
His bad polite still contines with his own team like putting c4 on purposes on allied tank, and dont care about team.
Recorded video availbale for admins if they need it.
Regards!

Return to “Ask us, we will try to answer!”