Autobalance + U.S on Golmud

England Post only in English please! - NO ban Appeal!

Moderators: Elfe1090, BigIceman1982

Aily86
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter
Autobalance + U.S on Golmud

Post by Aily86 »

Heya WBKS,

I spend 90-95% of my playtime on the Golmud server and was wondering a few things/have a few questions:

1] Is there any modification that can be made, or info you can share regarding how the Autobalance works?
I understand that there's a good reason to use it on the server, but:

- Quite often it's switching people around so that there are suddenly loads of Rank 140 on one side and
loads of low-level-players on the other side.
- It very often also switches people multiple times/round.
- Friends can almost never play together in the same team due to one or more being switched.

All of the above is contributing to less focus on Teamplay, more Individualism, and people getting pissed
because they've helped turn the game around and suddenly get switched, or because people won't
listen/help because why even bother?, etc. (and the chat is usually "toxic" enough before people even
start raging about things like that)
Any info on what the Autobalance takes into consideration to determine which action to take?

2] Could we pretty, pretty, Pretty Please have the U.S team available on the Golmud server? Perhaps like this:
Round 1: U.S vs CN
Round 2: CN vs RU
Round 3: RU vs U.S
Round 4: Start over

All I do is fly the Attack Jet and would love to be able to use the A-10 Thunderbolt :(
(I'm fully aware that the F-35 is a VSTOL aircraft. But after having spent 84hrs playing there, I can safely say
that there are only a handful of people that actually use the jets as intended and not just as "taxi" to
their point of choice, before ejecting.)

Thanks for taking the time to read and thanks for letting us play on your servers :)

Kind regards,

Aily86
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Autobalance + U.S on Golmud

Post by JLe72 »

Hello,

we will check this...
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord