What is happening with pb?

England Post only in English please! - NO ban Appeal!

Moderators: Elfe1090, BigIceman1982

angryagainstPB
Re: What is happening with pb?

Post by angryagainstPB »

Goodfood2k16 wrote: Monday 7. January 2019, 14:15
Found few, just 3 servers without that punkbuster but were empty because out of Europe.
Goodfood2k16 wrote: Monday 7. January 2019, 14:15 Several people are talking to EA about this, but at the moment EA cares as much as Even Balance does. EA lost it's attention to this game, as seen in when it got updated for the last time.
Can you give me a link where the people is joining? i want to join the group, felt bamboozled because i spent money for play and i lost bf3, bf4, hardline...all because pb is enable on them...

On bf4db, there are talking about this problems...
We have received conclusive evidence that proves Punkbuster is issuing erroneous violations on innocent players who just want to play the game. As an anti-cheat community, we have lost complete confidence in the company that was hired and paid to keep cheaters out of our game. BF4DB no longer believes Punkbuster has the players’ best interest at heart.
Resuming: i gave money to EA, EA stole it and told me: "move to next bf5 because i dont care of you problems, but wait! continue buying our games" sarcastic mode off :evil:
Goodfood2k16
OberLeutnant
OberLeutnant

Post by Goodfood2k16 »

hi
Found few, just 3 servers without that punkbuster but were empty because out of Europe.
These are unranked servers. When playing it doesn't store your points.
Can you give me a link where the people is joining? i want to join the group, felt bamboozled because i spent money for play and i lost bf3, bf4, hardline...all because pb is enable on them...
There isn't. But i know people trying to reach EA.
On bf4db, there are talking about this problems...
We have received conclusive evidence that proves Punkbuster is issuing erroneous violations on innocent players who just want to play the game. As an anti-cheat community, we have lost complete confidence in the company that was hired and paid to keep cheaters out of our game. BF4DB no longer believes Punkbuster has the players’ best interest at heart.
as a member of the staff of BF4DB i am aware of this, however, at this moment there is nothing we can do. Accounts banned are lost and are unable to get unbanned.

Greetings,
GoodFood
Moderator from BF4FB.
Gambito
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by Gambito »

Goodfood2k16 wrote: Monday 7. January 2019, 14:38 These are unranked servers. When playing it doesn't store your points.
For me, playing withuot storing points sounds better that loosing my account.
In fact, i dont play bf until i have security that i will not being banned.
Why dont change one server into unraked for a month a lets see is people is happy?
Last edited by Gambito on Monday 7. January 2019, 17:25, edited 1 time in total.
Gambito
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by Gambito »

please removed, duplicated!
Goodfood2k16
OberLeutnant
OberLeutnant

Post by Goodfood2k16 »

Hi,

Unranked servers are not populair under players, as servers are quite expensive i wouldn't reccomend it.

I also want to remind that not every ban of pb is wrong. Punkbuster is and was a good tool to get rid of public cheats. However since the start of 2018 bans got more and more vague. With 81662 and 74004 as most known questionable bans. I don't think anything will change, as it looks like EB is no longer active. however the risk of being banned from PB is quite small.

Edit: the latest and most controversial ban has 152 entry's on the master ban index at pbbans. Compared with the playerbase this is a small amount.

Greetings,
GoodFood
Moderator from BF4FB.
Gambito
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by Gambito »

Im glad to receive your replies. For me, you did what you can. In my case, my account is safe, so perphaps i will move to bf5 without punbkbuster
Regards.
Goodfood2k16
OberLeutnant
OberLeutnant

Post by Goodfood2k16 »

In the end it is an inconvinient risk, however, chances are quite slim, especially when you keep an eye out. Don't let it ruin your gamefun.

Greetings,
GoodFood
Moderator from BF4FB.
Skaven
OberstLeutnant
OberstLeutnant

Post by Skaven »

I´m really sorry, but it seems that you have to contact PB by urself and clear the situation with them directly. We can´t do something

Return to “Ask us, we will try to answer!”