PIMP Clan

England Post only in English please! - NO ban Appeal!

Moderators: Elfe1090, BigIceman1982

KoSHighlander

PIMP Clan

Post by KoSHighlander »

How much longer are you guys going to watch the Golmud server fall to shit because of this hacker clan.Every evening the server is being ruined thru the blatent hacks from evil slain and nujula and a few others. Yet you do nothing about it.And please spare me the bullshit that they are not hacking.
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: PIMP Clan

Post by Elfe1090 »

any real proof that they are hackers?
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Goodfood2k16
OberLeutnant
OberLeutnant

Post by Goodfood2k16 »

Hi highlander,

These pimp players are not hacking. If you think so, please give us proof. They are set clean by anti cheat sites ans most of them have thousands of hours played in this game. And yes they should watch their language sometimes, but at the moment i dont see any major violations.

Now i searched in the admintool your name and read your hatred against the pimp clan. Saying cunt many times (after 40 i quit counting) including things like nazi cunt, muslim cunt, these are offensive and racist. Which is a serious violation of our rules!

On behave of this i request together with the fellow admins to analyse that chatlogs of you and the also them. But if i saw the first pages of your language i think you need a timeout.

Greetings,
GoodFood
Moderator from BF4FB.
KoSHighlander

Post by KoSHighlander »

Trying to stay cool when your game is being ruined by these guys is admittedly a bit hard.They gang up on the last 5 minutes of every game and base rape where its impossible to even leave the base.
Goodfood2k16
OberLeutnant
OberLeutnant

Post by Goodfood2k16 »

Hi mate,

Battlefield is a teambased game, some players are better than others, teamwork makes the dreamwork. We look at if the rules are followed and if not we will take action.

Yes we are aware that when they team up the other team has trouble to counter this, and yes we will look at what we do with this, but as much as i know this is not a violation of the rules. The things you said are though.

Greetings,
GoodFood
Moderator from BF4FB.
KoSHighlander

Post by KoSHighlander »

Thx for hearing me out Goodfood. My apologies for my choice of words on your server. I would be very grateful if you could at least take measures to stop the base raping as it is indeed impossible to leave base or even stay alive in there when the pimp clan attack there en force just to boost their egos.It most certainly ruins the game for everyone involved.
[PIMP] wlan-kabel08

Post by [PIMP] wlan-kabel08 »

I can stand out their frustration, everyone would be good as PIMP :D

Yes right..... sometimes PIMP Player have a not good language :oops: but it is a game :shock: Im Sorry ;)
EvilSlain

Post by EvilSlain »

@KoSHighlander as I said before, before u start to accuse us of cheating or hacking, go on spectator modus and record us while we are hacking. second when you or other players who keep accusing us when u play by our side u don't cry that we are cheating, only when u are playing against us, and we were on the server before all of us, just that we didn't had use the PIMP TAG, not all of used it, and try to talk to ur squad/team, we are so good cuz have a lot of played hours and we play ALWAYS in PLATOON and communicate to each other, not like u or other players are busy cursing about us or other players who annoy u.
@Admins, yes, our language is not always the best, but mostly they make us and u cant always keep calm.
thank you
[PIMP] wlan-kabel08

Post by [PIMP] wlan-kabel08 »

Die admins von WBKS machen einen tollen Job :!: Keine badmins wie mach andere. :roll:
Ich lege meine Hand ins Feuer für PIMP Spieler wie zb Nujula, EvilSlain und DarkRaven. Wir spielen schon sehr lange zusammen und wir wissen, dass keiner von uns betrügt. Auch ich habe manchmal PIMP zugeschaut, um zu sehen, was die für eine Taktik haben. Jeder vernünftige der uns zuschaut und sich mal die Mühe macht bei yt zu suchen wird schnell sehen, dass wir gut sind. Besonders wenn wir im Squad arbeiten. Wir geben untereinander acht und helfen uns gegenseitig, was viel ausmacht!
Es hat eine Zeit lang Spaß gemacht, wenn andere sagen, wir betrügen. Aber jetzt nervt es und wir geben zu wir betrügen nur um zu sehen, dass sich die Spieler wie KoSHighlander mehr aufregen und sich damit lächerlich machen.
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

Es hat eine Zeit lang Spaß gemacht, wenn andere sagen, wir betrügen. Aber jetzt nervt es und wir geben zu wir betrügen nur um zu sehen, dass sich die Spieler wie KoSHighlander mehr aufregen und sich damit lächerlich machen.
ich gehe mal davon aus das ist ein dummer Schreibfehler,bzw da fehlt ein Wort, denn wenn nicht ist der komplette PIMP-Clan schneller weg vom Fenster als ihr es euch wünscht..
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de

Return to “Ask us, we will try to answer!”