Abuse of power. Banned from wbks servers

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

AviX_12

Abuse of power. Banned from wbks servers

Post by AviX_12 »

Hello Admins

Yesterday i enjoyed some bf3 when i suddenly killed the wrong guy. BakedMuffinPow. He started raging and calls me a cheater and so on. I found it funny and started to hunt him everytime i could. That was stupid, i know but i found it funny. He then started talking about banning me from WBKS servers and other servers. I NEVER cheat. I hate cheaters. He said i have a high cheat-o-meter or what it is. I don't know what that is but it's high. I'm just proud of it tbh. I have played alot of bf3 before but it's just not fun when your max level and have anything. So i made a new one last week with my friend and we have enjoyed it alot. But now i can't play on my favorite servers anymore because some guy got pissed i killed him. I don't think this is fair and i hate people that abuse there so called "power". I hope we can figure something because i don't think people should get banned just because they are good at video games. You don't ban a good player because a bot says he has a high percentage of cheating. If you look at Shroud in csgo you would 100% says he is cheating if you just saw his gameplay and didn't knew it was him playing. Trust me i did that. I got a overwatch case in csgo (if you don't play csgo and don't know what overwatch is, it's a video where you watch a player play and judge him if he is cheating or not). Back to the case. I only saw his raw gameplay and i would say that he is cheating, but later found out it was Shroud.

Sry to make it so long, it just pisses me of that a guy has the power to ban people just because he get's killed

Best Regards

David aka AviX
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: Abuse of power. Banned from wbks servers

Post by Elfe1090 »

Your chetometer score is over 25% we ban people for that..
Even when it is a 2nd or 3rd account.

https://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=AviX_12

When I banned you the score was by 40% now it is over 60%..
In that Case no unban

Topic closed
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de

Return to “Battlefield 3 - Appeal your Ban”