BF3 - WBKS #2 MixMode

England Post only in English please! - NO ban Appeal!

Moderators: Elfe1090, BigIceman1982

BF3 - WBKS #2 MixMode

Post by Guest »

Hello everyone.
I can't exactly understand how WBKS #2 MixMode works. Now it works weird : we play conquest mode for about 4 days or even more and probably 1 hour we play rush mode on some dlc maps and then again conquest mode starts with Markaz Monolith. Earlier we had like 1 day rush mode and 1 day conquest mode, it was really cool in my opinion.
We have discussed this question on discord and many players want to see rush mode. I'm not against conquest mode, but I want play some rush mode too. My offer looks like : make again MixMode as we already had on this server(1 day conquest / 1 day rush) or something like that.
P.S Some maps have been removed from rush mode, for example Bandar Desert / Armored Shield / Sabalan Pipeline.
idk how it works on forum, but if players agree with me, please make a message here to support me.
Thank you
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: WBKS #2 MixMode

Post by JLe72 »

Hello,

if the server is empty, he starts with CQ-Maps, Rush-Maps coming after 6-7 hours... since 2 Weeks, the server is every morning empty, so every day he runs / starts with CQ-Maps. Now its's 7pm and the server is still empty since 12h... this is why he only runs CQ-Maps...
Rush-Maps: Bandar Desert / Armored Shield / Sabalan Pipeline are not deleted, they are still running, but the server is empty before he can switch to Rush-Maps and Bandar... can run.
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

And again...

NO FEEDBACK HERE?????!!!!
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

Ich habe im discord nochmal nachgefragt.
Die Antwort als Zitat

it was me by guest because i had some problems with forum account and that's why i didnt answer.now its ok and i can give a feedback here.
moreover the situation with mode rotation now is perfect, i really dont understand how it worked but now we play rush and conquest. so thank you
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Gambito
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by Gambito »

This is what i wrote on discord...

"I think that is a great idead to merge some servers and creating just one. For example: wbks3 and wbks6 could be merge and creating just one server "conquest all maps only" because there are lot of others server with conquest vanilla maps, so wbks will have a conquest will all dlcs that actually will be the one. And then, wbks2 could move to "rush all maps only" that will be (again) the one and only with all dlcs."

ACtually wbks has 9 server for bf3, most of them are empty because new players moved to new bf so only the lovers, like me, still play bf3.
Maybe is time to remap the servers, its better to have less servers but populated that lot of servers with few players.
Of course, thats my opinion, im only a player.
Regards!
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: BF3 - WBKS #2 MixMode

Post by JLe72 »

If we creat a new "All DLC 24/7 Rush Server", did you have any ideas about the MapRotation or StarrtMap?
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
kloppanister
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by kloppanister »

i think that current situation with mode/map rotation on this server is perfect
there is some conquest maps, then its rotating to rush mode all maps
if you will create only rush server with all dlc & vanilla maps and create another only cq server, it can be reflected in numbers of players in servers.
I mean now at 16.31pm WBKS 2 is full but if you'll create another servers, the sutiation can be changed and then we'll have a negative consequences because of lack of players on servers.
I just worry about number of players on servers. But if you sure that both new servers will be full, it's a cool idea.
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

kloppanister wrote: Thursday 2. May 2019, 15:36 i think that current situation with mode/map rotation on this server is perfect
there is some conquest maps, then its rotating to rush mode all maps
if you will create only rush server with all dlc & vanilla maps and create another only cq server, it can be reflected in numbers of players in servers.
I mean now at 16.31pm WBKS 2 is full but if you'll create another servers, the sutiation can be changed and then we'll have a negative consequences because of lack of players on servers.
I just worry about number of players on servers. But if you sure that both new servers will be full, it's a cool idea.
Yes that's the problem... one server 64 players and 2 servers maybe 32 players online...
I take a very critical view of this. This can also ruin the server!
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Horus_CH
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by Horus_CH »

I like the idea of having dedicated BF3 servers "rush" and "conquest" only, featuring most popular maps. But I also wouldn't put #2 at risk since it runs very well. How about leaving #2 as it is and replace two of the not so popular servers?

Alternatively, how about a "24/7 Conquest Classics 64" (in addition to #5)?
Gambito
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by Gambito »

@JLE72
Yes, i thought about it. If you wish i can share here

@kloppanister
Well, wbks2 works perfect now but think about a week ago...
When there is not enough people, server start with cq maps and stay with cq for days because need to end all CQ maps for starting rush and thats what happened and opened this thread.
But i can understand that creating a rush a cq server is a risk and it needs to be thought seriously. I dont want to see wbks2 like wbks3 and wbks6 that lack of players most of the time.
Personally, all my hours were played in wbk2 in rush mode were i feel more confortable camping (sorry for that :) ) and focused on two objectives only because has more action and fastest.

@Horus.
I think is not a great idea to create another server because like i told, wbks3 and wbks6 are most of the time empty. Maybe, merging this servers into one with all dlc.

As always, thats my constructive opinion, i dont want to disrespect anyone.
Regards!
Last edited by Gambito on Thursday 2. May 2019, 22:42, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Ask us, we will try to answer!”