Active admins

England Post only in English please! - NO ban Appeal!

Moderators: Elfe1090, BigIceman1982

Douglas_Feldman
Gefreiter
Gefreiter
Active admins

Post by Douglas_Feldman »

ive been playing on your server for continuously for the past 3 years. many of the regulars probably know me. so u can fact check about things im about to say. we need active admins and we need them now. almost everyday theres atleast one idiot troll ruining the game for everyone in this server. poll doesnt work. requirement for the amount of polls to get someone banned is just too high. and its probably the right thing so people cant ban someone coz theyre just too good. but its annoying. especially for the c-ram trolls. theres nothing to do about them. they dont kill mostly. they just damage the airplanes on their own team and laugh their asses off. while balance of the server gets rekt and people starts to quit because of these little sad people.
also there are lots of afk people shitting the balance of the game too. they mostly stack on one team and make that team lose. im sure u can implement some sord of time kick for them but the first issue is just not gonna solve that easily.
ive thought about applying to ur clan just to get rid of these trolls and afkers but i dont think u ll accept me. i dont speak german nor i am european. please try and recruit someone u can count on and active also. i see lots of european active players in the server. they can solve these problems.
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Active admins

Post by JLe72 »

Hello,

THX for your feedback - but we need the game and server#???
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

Any reply?
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by grimreaper1966 »

I agree, Ive had players vote ban me because they didnt like being killed. Its pathetic that a game can be ruined by kids that are out of control. The servers need active admin to control the hoards.

Return to “Ask us, we will try to answer!”