Remove admin rights Marcus311267 WBKS #3

England Post only in English please! - NO ban Appeal!

Moderators: Elfe1090, BigIceman1982

Hyp0chondria
Gefreiter
Gefreiter
Remove admin rights Marcus311267 WBKS #3

Post by Hyp0chondria »

This post is for the clanleader only, as other admins do not seem to listen at all.

I kindly ask you to remove the admin rights from Marcus311267, playing in WBKS #3.
This person is not capable of doing his job. He is kicking and muting players over and over again without a good reason, and also keep switching players to unbalance the teams even more than they were.

this page for example:
http://www.bf4server.wbks-clan.de/index ... 021&p=chat

Person abzik got moved again by marcus and is asking why. I explain to him it is Marcus, and after that he mutes me. wtf?

This is only 1 example, but i advise you to look to history of the chat of marcus. I am tired of giving you examples of marcus being a worthless admin because i already did this on Discord numerous of times, but no clanleader seems to listen

People dislike Marcus of him abusing admin rights. People are leaving because of Marcus. People stop buying VIP because of Marcus.
This will also be my last VIP if you don't correct this guy.

Hyp0chondria.
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Remove admin rights Marcus311267 WBKS #3

Post by JLe72 »

We will check this...
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Hyp0chondria
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by Hyp0chondria »

Another time proof he stacks and unbalance the server for his own win
Marcus311267
Ober Feldwebel
Ober Feldwebel

Post by Marcus311267 »

Ja, in deinem Protokol was du mit gesendet hast sieht man eindeutig wie du andere Spieler gegen mich auf hetzt.
Jensen78, BigIceman1982 und einige andere haben schon gesehen wie du immer wieder ins Gewinner Team gewechselt bist,
Du bist der erste der eine bessere Balance will wenn du im Verlierer Team bist.
Du willst einen Nuke wenn du aus der Base nicht mehr raus kommst aber anderes rum ist dann alles okay.
Ich habe dir zum Thema Nuke schon mehrfach geschrieben, dass ich weder für die noch die andere Seite einen mache und wir dafür den Auto Nuke haben.
Du bist jemand der mich angreift wenn jemand für Balance vom Autoadmin geswitcht wird und das haben alle die auf dem 3er spielen schon mit bekommen.
Du forderst starke Spiele auf, auf deine Seite zu wechseln damit gewinnst oder schreibst im Chat sie sollen dir auf einen anderen Server folgen.
Du verlangst das wir uns nach dir richten weil du den Server bezahlst, was du mehrfach im Chat geschrieben hast.

Bitte verhalte dich den Regeln entsprechend respektvoll anderen Spieler gegen über, denn das willst du auch.

Sorry, dass ich kein Englisch kann und nicht auf jeder deiner Nachrichten Antworten kann, aber wenn ich im nach gang mir einiges Übersetzen lasse ist es auch besser so, da dort auch öfters Beleidigungen drin stehen welche so nicht passen.
Hyp0chondria
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by Hyp0chondria »

Marcus (admin) telling me im a loser.

This is provocation. I said nothing wrong and this guy drops the bomb again. Wtf man, why does no one of WBKS kick this guy out? This guy cannot do anything right, no brain at all.
Last edited by Hyp0chondria on Monday 1. March 2021, 22:07, edited 1 time in total.
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

Hyp0chondria wrote: Monday 1. March 2021, 22:04 http://www.bf4server.wbks-clan.de/index ... 021&p=chat

This is provocation. I said nothing wrong and this guy drops the bomb again. Wtf man, why does no one of WBKS kick this guy out? This guy cannot do anything right, no brain at all.
Maybe you should calm down,too...
i read the logs of today, btw we have a tool to read them, you dont need to link them here...
20 minutes ago you answered someone of his "Marcus is a looser" with "jep", so the reaction from Marcus is to call you a looser, too..
After that you insult him two times...

Seems so that you two have some problems with each other, that shouldnt have a place on that server!
So, considering the fact that you are a guest here, you should adapt.

This game isnt for childs, so dont be one..
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Hyp0chondria
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by Hyp0chondria »

The 'jep' was a response to someone speaking through mic. And an admin insulting players? Maybe you should start correcting this Marcus for once instead of denying the problems he creates. He is the worst admin i have ever seen.
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

again....
Seems so that you two have some problems with each other, that shouldnt have a place on that server!
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

Hyp0chondria wrote: Monday 1. March 2021, 22:04 http://www.bf4server.wbks-clan.de/index ... 021&p=chat

That's wrong, Marcus wrote "hypo are the looser" not "hypo is a loser", you are in the losing team, so you are one of the losers, that's all!
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Hyp0chondria
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by Hyp0chondria »

http://www.bf4server.wbks-clan.de/index ... ESC&sid=12

i havent said a word, afejay insults me, Marcus does nothing. What did he do? warn me for baserape after we finally took a flag behind enemy lines. Other team baseraping all the time. This guy has no brain at all. Are you guys proud you ask brainless people to play admin at WBKS? it is unbelievable.

Return to “Ask us, we will try to answer!”