WBKS hardcore?

Post by Staszek994 »

Hello WBKS

I decided to write a request here to restore or make a hardcore server
we miss a typical hardcore server
when it was # 7, players moved to the FEAR server
but what the administration is doing is simply racism and extortion,
the situation yesterday, BountyHunter player and moore moore players
was banned because we were playing with the whole BANG squad and we were in the team and we were the best
and in order to be able to play, we have to pay VIP solt,
thats situation is crazyyyy

are there any chances to create something for the server
for the players to come back as in the good old years
for the FEAR server to have solid competition
how do you see it?

Grettings
LeVeL89

Re: WBKS hardcore?

Post by LeVeL89 »

Fear Clan = losers server...
BountyHunter_PL

Post by BountyHunter_PL »

Dear WBKS admins, it will be awesome to build a hardcore server (without minimap, with all maps and all modes in rotation, with sniper limits, etc), and what is more I would love to support You with my money. Please take it in consideration. There aren`t any more real hardcore servers left on BF3, that`s the reason why I think Your server would be desirable.
Last edited by BountyHunter_PL on Friday 10. December 2021, 14:51, edited 1 time in total.
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

guys some time ago we had this server:

[WBKS] Gaming#07 - HC MixMode 64 - AllMaps {200%T/FastSpawnFly}

We closed this one and all other bf3 servers, because they were empty more than one year.
crashes, laggs, player moved to other servers...

sry, but this time is over...
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
BountyHunter_PL

Post by BountyHunter_PL »

Thank You very much for the reply @Elfe1090 !

The main reason many players moved to other servers was the fact that server was broken from time to time - we weren`t able to join. Crashes during games were very often as well. But it wasn`t like that from the beginning, so maybe server reinstallation would help. As far as I remember there was also a minimap on that server, which made it not a real HC. Anyway I have a great sentiment when it comes to that server, I have played many many hours there, as well as my friends did (which actually I met there for the very first time). Now the only HC server with all maps is the Fear Clan server, managed by money scammers - banning players and telling them to pay to be able to play on their server. There is allready plenty of players banned, looking for a good HC server to play our loved and immortal BF3.

In this situation Your WBKS #7 HC server would be the 2nd 64-slot HC server with all maps and no minimap on whole BF3 serverlist, what as I believe would make it attractive to players. Not only because of the fact that hardcore mode, but also due to server policy and Your respectful attitude to players.

If we support You financially (monthly) is there any chance that WBKS #7 will reappear on the BF3 server list? We would love to play there. I`m writting not only on my behalf, but also many other players.

Again, thank You for the reply. :)
Last edited by BountyHunter_PL on Sunday 12. December 2021, 11:21, edited 1 time in total.
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

Hello,

all our BF3 servers were constantly crashed by hackes, if some players starts the server! That happened over 6 month, until nobody wanted to play on the servers anymore... that’s why we have "closed" all servers!
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de

Return to “Verschiedenes”