The Conclusion

Moderators: Elfe1090, BigIceman1982

MagdyTheEgyptian
HauptGefreiter
HauptGefreiter

Re: The Conclusion

Post by MagdyTheEgyptian »

Mr.Mark please don't bother yourself searching for something against me because i swear u'll not find anything :)
Eslam-Soyer

Post by Eslam-Soyer »

Looks like U haven't done ur homework well :D ,
No offense Mr Mark :)
Since the begining of this situation , U seemed very certain about ur accusation , u don't need to make us believe it was a right call , we know who we're , what we do , more than u do ,
still We've alot of respect to ur rights to do what u see fit . so plz respect our honesty in return .
judge1967
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by judge1967 »

Lol I said Ibot is a hack/cheat tool to which I have seen being used, add an overlay to it and it cannot be seen, watching your video gameplay and then seeing ibot used add the hassan incident "wall hack"and also the suspicious paradise "no recoil" which I have felt and was obvious makes it even more suspicious that a tool is being used. That's my conclusion sorry If you misunderstood my post.
hassan661
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by hassan661 »

judge1967 wrote: add the hassan incident "wall hack"and also the suspicious paradise "no recoil".
hassan wallhack??? paradise no recoil???!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D no offense judge but you sound exactly like pimp, let me save you the trouble, first off you're absolutely wasting your time trying to prove us wrong,why? cuz there is nothing to prove. And to be honest i'm not gonna keep bubbling around telling you,him,him,her,them that i dont cheat, i already said it once and thats it!! take it cool, dont take it still cool!!!! banning me from this server wont make my girl leave or even stop sending me nudes,it also wont bankrupt my company. Non the less if you read
MagdyTheEgyptian wrote: i posted this topic to unban me from metabans nothing more. have fun with you servers, money and rules
you'd know that the whole point of this topic was to remove the metabans, if the others still wanna be joining your server thats fine after all, all what i said here is my personal opinion.
Then i come to Mr.Pimp you know the onl thing stopping me from attacking you the way Mightynoob did is not the age difference, its simply down to the guys who beg me to be the wiser one and not respond, the day i entered TS and heard you talking about islam i felt guilty for not liking you, but theeen it came to the in-game chats, the way you talk to people is just so damn unacceptable, these are mostly 12-16 year old playing and your language to them is wrong as hell,i also saw your comment on magdy's video on youtube, really?really?? youuuu pimp using hadith to talk of hyocracy ??? man you have issues i swear, is that how you talk to your children ?!!!
Anyways....... have a good day judge, after all what this clan did for you when you were in trouble this is how you pay them back, wrongly accusing them, surprised that even JLe would believe such a thing!!
Best Regards!!

/
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

:closed1:
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de