Battlefield3 #7WBKS

Moderators: Elfe1090, BigIceman1982

What 2 Map's do you want on the Server (only for testing)?

Poll ended at Sunday 26. April 2020, 17:14

Assault64 - Strike at Karkand
25%
Assault64 - Sharqi Peninsula
No votes
Assault64 - Wake Island
6%
Rush - Grand Bazaar
13%
Rush - Caspian Border
No votes
Rush - Seine Crossing
25%
Rush - Operation Firestorm
No votes
Rush - Damavand Peak
25%
Rush - Noshahr Canals
No votes
Rush - Kharg Island
6%

Total votes: 16

BakedMuffinPow
HauptGefreiter
HauptGefreiter
Re: Battlefield3 #7WBKS

Post by BakedMuffinPow »

AnoN336 wrote: Saturday 4. April 2020, 12:51 1st of all-hello and Thank you for having a server up.

IMO, getting two or so people to write their concerns about BF3, a pretty much dead game-Is fantastic. That being said...

I concur-for the Rush map infusion. It was nice-it was the way it was when I first started playing "over here"-(me being in the USA).

However, I think you have an even bigger problem that keep people from playing/coming in. And the thing is.... I believe you already know it.

SovietWings. Enough said. JLE you come in and sit on the server.. do you watch him? Come play against him and draw your own conclusions... I degress.

So. yes. A few minor issues and one big one.

But, the server is the best going either way.. it can just be "better".

I will consider donating again but, for me... its not the maps anymore. It's good game play and honest game play.

They unfortunetly wont do anything against him JLe is and Soviet are even freinds on origin LOL i guess he donate to be able to cheat there , EVERYONE on the server knows hes a JET cheater lol w/e
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

BakedMuffinPow wrote: Saturday 4. April 2020, 21:34
They unfortunetly wont do anything against him JLe is and Soviet are even freinds on origin LOL i guess he donate to be able to cheat there , EVERYONE on the server knows hes a JET cheater lol w/e
For this you are banned one week!

What nonsense is this here?
You want other maps on the server and now you discuss / provoke about "sovietwings8"!?
NO he don't DONATE for the server - He and the others, who help us to restart, got 3 month VIP for free!
Give us a 100% prove for cheating and we will ban him - why can't players be better than others players without crying CHAETER?!

Where are you all playing while the servers was empty for 5 month and more? In this time the server run's old rotation "HC-MixMode CQ and Rush!?
Then we try an other rotation only CQ and high tickets, this was a "concept" from regular players and [WBKS], who whant's to restart the server...
They add me in Battlelog...

- SAN-Vatrota
- SAN-DRAK0
- sovietwings8
- and others

look here:
viewtopic.php?f=106&p=32220&sid=0764d26 ... 391#p32220

Now you "crying" the old rotation was better... i ask again, where are you playing while the servers was empty for month?
Why nobody help us to reaktivate the server in this time?
Now the server is running again with help / ideas from old regular players and now this...
Did someone from you DONATE us to get the server alive?

Think about this and post again - THX!
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
BakedMuffinPow
HauptGefreiter
HauptGefreiter

Post by BakedMuffinPow »

JLe72 wrote: Sunday 5. April 2020, 12:14
BakedMuffinPow wrote: Saturday 4. April 2020, 21:34
For this you are banned one week!

What nonsense is this here?
You want other maps on the server and now you discuss / provoke about "sovietwings8"!?
NO he don't DONATE for the server - He and the others, who help us to restart, got 3 month VIP for free!
Give us a 100% prove for cheating and we will ban him - why can't players be better than others players without crying CHAETER?!

Where are you all playing while the servers was empty for 5 month and more? In this time the server run's old rotation "HC-MixMode CQ and Rush!?
Then we try an other rotation only CQ and high tickets, this was a "concept" from regular players and [WBKS], who whant's to restart the server...
They add me in Battlelog...

- SAN-Vatrota
- SAN-DRAK0
- sovietwings8
- and others

look here:
viewtopic.php?f=106&p=32220&sid=0764d26 ... 391#p32220

Now you "crying" the old rotation was better... i ask again, where are you playing while the servers was empty for month?
Why nobody help us to reaktivate the server in this time?
Now the server is running again with help / ideas from old regular players and now this...
Did someone from you DONATE us to get the server alive?

Think about this and post again - THX!
I stopped playing for like 6 months....

You dont even play the game and you cant take critics (you are banned for 1 week) lol keep it up and the server will be empty again...
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

BakedMuffinPow wrote: Sunday 5. April 2020, 14:06 I stopped playing for like 6 months....
Oh Sorry you stop playing for 6 month and the server is empty... :o
BakedMuffinPow wrote: Sunday 5. April 2020, 14:06 You dont even play the game and you cant take critics (you are banned for 1 week) lol keep it up and the server will be empty again...
Yes i'm only on the server to seed him, did you seed the server in the morning or any other time?
I can take critics but this is no critic, you say im saving a cheater for Donation!
This is not the first time you do this: viewtopic.php?f=193&t=6064
I say it again, give us a 100% prove and we will ban Cheaters!
So stop this and lets go back to topic now!

BTW my post is not only for you, it's for all posting here... ;)
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Vatrota
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by Vatrota »

Maybe its time for BANG clan to open a new server with their favorite settings. If you want to play rush, there are servers to play rush, but not too much about conquest, that's why people join WBKS now.
Nowadays it's always full, in conquest mode. So the problem its not the lack of players, but your desires.
Please don't sell "good solutions" to a fake problem.

Sovietwings it's the problem, that's why he join when server it's empty and server fill up, right? :?

As an old rush player, and as a TK clan spokesman, we say NO to rush.
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

Basically the same thing is happening again as usual, the kindergarten is starting ...

You would like us to change something on our servers and that is great, because this is the only way for a good community to work, but unused accusations are out of place here.
The servers ran badly, like other clans we had our problems ... Yes, we don't play on the server, but NOBODY can and I mean seriously, we would not care if they say.
Those who report here in the forum, in our teamspeak or discord, sometimes even in the Battlelog, ALWAYS find an open ear!

For example, I watch every video i get over a cheater, if I know the registered player is currently on the server, I even try to join and watch it live, I follow every report that arrives at me and almost always give plausible confirmation.

If, however, the report consists of saying "he is cheating ban him" that is not enough, if the evidence is missing, the statistics are clean and there is nothing else, we can do nothing.
To say that you can always play here as soon as you donate is an absolute impudence, bad talk and could even be punished with a permaban if you take it very carefully.
The fact is that we even separate us from members who would like to use a cheat or act against our rules.

Behind all the servers that we run so that YOU can have fun, there are real people who do all of this here in their free time.

We are always ready to listen to you, accept criticism and make changes, but please be kind if you can't, don't complain about the consequences.
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Staszek994
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by Staszek994 »

uuuuu what a conversation, somehow it used to be good and played, we give an incentive to let the players play at the best level and to enjoy the game,

we are not so rich to set up servers, because we have no experience at all, let responsible people control servers so that ordinary players will be satisfied with the game, it's good that there is a hardcore mode

when it enters the server, although 2-3 players from the BANG clan no one is happy. why no one likes us?

write with translator,
Last edited by Staszek994 on Sunday 5. April 2020, 23:25, edited 1 time in total.
DER_BALLK_IRAQI

Post by DER_BALLK_IRAQI »

HI everyone.
I hope that all of you are safe and well and nothing wrong happens to you in these hard days.
For the subject of matter. WBKS7 was one of the most played servers in BF3. And all the good players had played on it.
mainly for they Assault mode and for it I can thank you for this server because I know people like AnoN336. my main man GNOL3X and staszek994 and others more.

I write because of the change of the server sometimes empty in most of the time and other server are handy bandy sissies dandies WHO will cry and call you a hacker for killing them And trust me when I tell you I had played on every server but only can find good games and great players on WBKS7 rush mode(I use to stay on this server for 8 hours a day in hard times back in and 2017).

Sometimes change is good but in this case its not made a good impact.
I hope that you make assault mode.
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

DER_BALLK_IRAQI wrote: Saturday 11. April 2020, 18:07 ...
I hope that you make assault mode.
Hi, the "old" Serves never has Assault-Mode...
Maybe we can try this Mode first with one Map, when the Server has more than 48 Players online.
What Map do yo (or the other's) prefer?
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
DER_BALLK_IRAQI

Post by DER_BALLK_IRAQI »

any other map(we can start with back to karkand maps for start).
just lets not stick into conquest every game because its get boring very fast.

Return to “Verschiedenes”