Battlefield3 #7WBKS

Moderators: Elfe1090, BigIceman1982

What 2 Map's do you want on the Server (only for testing)?

Poll ended at Sunday 26. April 2020, 17:14

Assault64 - Strike at Karkand
25%
Assault64 - Sharqi Peninsula
No votes
Assault64 - Wake Island
6%
Rush - Grand Bazaar
13%
Rush - Caspian Border
No votes
Rush - Seine Crossing
25%
Rush - Operation Firestorm
No votes
Rush - Damavand Peak
25%
Rush - Noshahr Canals
No votes
Rush - Kharg Island
6%

Total votes: 16

Staszek994
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Battlefield3 #7WBKS

Post by Staszek994 »

hello I am writing about the battlefield3 game the case concerns server # 7WBKS in Bf3, many players are asking what happened to the assault mode, is there a return to the assault mode in hardcore mode? many players lack this mode and run away from the server, and there is no server that would attract good players, please return the old server with the assault mode, many players miss this mode please contact thank you,

writing with help of translator google
i learn language maaany years ago , thanks

battlelog Staszek994
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Battlefield3 #7WBKS

Post by JLe72 »

Hello,

this Server has only ClassicMaps, there are never AssaultMaps in the MapRotation. In 2019 this was a MixMode Server but only with ClassicMaps.
Maybe we can try and put one Map in the Rotation, when the Server is full (more than 48 Players are online)...
What Map do yo (or the other's) prefer?
What's with an Donation for the Server (maybe VIP)?

Look here, an other Post about Server #7:
viewtopic.php?f=106&p=32220&sid=0764d26 ... 391#p32220
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Staszek994
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by Staszek994 »

yes olny calssic map , just put rushmode in rotationmap
siene ,bazaar,caspian,kharg,firestorm,nousahr,
as it used to be
we miss old rotation map
please please start with bazaar,kharg
guarantees that people will be satisfied
please add in rotation not in vote
we will see :)
Thank you

wite with translator
Last edited by Staszek994 on Sunday 29. March 2020, 14:38, edited 2 times in total.
LeVeL89

Post by LeVeL89 »

Hello,
Staszek is right, we are all miss good old rush mode on this server, and we are gonna be thankful for adding some classic rush maps to rotation...
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

Hello,

we will check this...
Whats about more Feedback, only two are not enough!
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Staszek994
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by Staszek994 »

Yo, we are writing as the BANG clan, we ask that it would be a good solution for the server,

a lot of players after changing the mode only for conquest switched to Fear server is sad because you played in the mode of assault and conquest for years
everything in yours hands, for starters please give some assault maps in rotation

we write it for the common good, after all the point is that this server would be constantly besieged by people as it was throughout its entire existence

wite with translator,
Grettings
BountyHunter_PL

Post by BountyHunter_PL »

There isn`t much to say, I support the previous speakers.
GNOL3X

Post by GNOL3X »

Hello,

it was more fun back when WBKS #7 had the old map rotation and just enough tickets. Now I played Conquest Large on Seine Crossing map and to be honest it was kinda boring with less then 48 players and one round last for almost one hour. And funny thing is the next map is just the same all over again.

It would be nice to bring back good old WBKS #7 with conquest large and rush modes, classic maps and round that is no longer than 30 mins. If I remember correctly it was air conquest large maps, then city maps and then rush. It doesn't have to be in the same order. I would prefer mix like - one air map, then one city map, conquest then rush etc.

I used to play on hardcore servers, but since they are mostly empty I switched to normal like WBKS #2 - with more players it's more fun. Also I don't want to play one map for more then hour.

Gnol
BakedMuffinPow
HauptGefreiter
HauptGefreiter

Post by BakedMuffinPow »

+1 Majority of the regular WBKS7 players want rush back

Tho i dont like the old rotation , server always got empty around 21:00-22:00 when Caspian-kharg-operation came after eachother , maybe would be better to put a few small maps in between
AnoN336

Post by AnoN336 »

1st of all-hello and Thank you for having a server up.

IMO, getting two or so people to write their concerns about BF3, a pretty much dead game-Is fantastic. That being said...

I concur-for the Rush map infusion. It was nice-it was the way it was when I first started playing "over here"-(me being in the USA).

However, I think you have an even bigger problem that keep people from playing/coming in. And the thing is.... I believe you already know it.

SovietWings. Enough said. JLE you come in and sit on the server.. do you watch him? Come play against him and draw your own conclusions... I degress.

So. yes. A few minor issues and one big one.

But, the server is the best going either way.. it can just be "better".

I will consider donating again but, for me... its not the maps anymore. It's good game play and honest game play.

Return to “Verschiedenes”