JoinUs - 1Happy_Shot

WBKS-JoinUs
Du willst uns beitreten? Hier kannst Du dich kurz vorstellen. Info's, was du unbedingt über dich posten solltest, findest du hier: "Steckbrief - JoinUs"

Moderator: Elfe1090

1Happy_shot
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter
JoinUs - 1Happy_Shot

Post by 1Happy_shot »

Hello to all admins!

I would like to join the wbks clan,I have followed the steps as follows:

My first name : Anass
Nickname: 1Happy_Shot
Foreign languages: English,French,Italian,Arabic,and a little basics of German language.
Place of residence: Morocco,Oujda city.
My hobbies and interests: Football,basketball,reading novels,swimming,and volunteer work.
IT experience: I know a little of everything when it comes to Technology since I was a kid,Fimiliar with hardware and software.
Clan experience: No clan.
I heard about you guys from an admin that I got to know via playing,admin "Sadman"
I have been playing bf since the launch.
Link to my battlelog profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/so ... 874481/pc/

Why do I want to be a wbks member: First of all as a player in the field I always take the lead and help my team mates to acheive the best results we can,going from that my intention to be involved in a clan comes from the fact that clans are the perfect way to establish a good gaming experience and get to know players from all the world and have fun and create bridges of communication. I love the wbks clan because it makes all that I mentioned true. Moreover,I think I have the skills and the proper techniques and communication skills to be an excellent leader and join the wbks team to play and socialize with my fellow WBKS members.
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: JoinUs - 1Happy_Shot

Post by Elfe1090 »

hey

thank you for your join us.

To be a part of our clan:
- stay aktiv on our teamspeak
- play and add our servers
- add our members (admins,CoLeader,Leader important and members you play with)
- be aktiv on our forum
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: JoinUs - 1Happy_Shot

Post by Elfe1090 »

Never seen in Teamspeak
Admin und Trial-Betreuung