VIP 2 days

Moderators: Elfe1090, BigIceman1982

estavisky
Gefreiter
Gefreiter
Re: VIP 2 days

Post by estavisky »

Hi Elfe
Its strange but it is the second time a moderator says I dont say the truth here, I dont see why I would do that, I dont ask you anything, I dont ask you to get free VIP slot time, I am just telling you what happens and what I think is not correct in your description (will you update it finally please?) and you answer as if I was claiming for VIP slot time. I played more than 2 hours before 6 am (around 5h58) to 8h15 around this time and didnt log out, please believe me when I tell you that, but before leaving I checked with the commands !time and !vip and the server told me strangely I was playing only for 11 minutes and had no vip slot and I repeat I had not logged out for more than 2 hours. The server seems to have some issues sometimes like yesterday where the command line apparently was not working anymore, impossible to launch any vote and no answer to certain requests. I was in a French clan one year ago and they told me the Dice designed server software was bugged in some ways and that some features were difficult to use because of that. Maybe it is about that you could look for rather than thinking I come here just to tell stories that never existed :)
again next time I'll wake up early like last thursday I will try again to get a VIP slot and if it works I'll be happy, if not I will tell you.
Many thanks anyways for your time.
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

estavisky wrote: Saturday 16. October 2021, 08:31 ...
The server seems to have some issues sometimes like yesterday where the command line apparently was not working anymore, impossible to launch any vote and no answer to certain requests
Hello,

yesterday in the morning all Tools crashes, in the evening (after 8) they are working again!
If the Tools crashes and you are on the server, your Playtime get's a reset too, maybe that's the Problem... check your Playtime more than one time next time please...
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
estavisky
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by estavisky »

Sorry, my mistake, I thought my post had been deletetd but its not the case, I apologise, I was a little over sensitive because each time I am told that I am wrong about what I say. Thank you for your answer, actually on Friday tools were out of order, ok it is clear, but on Thursday I assure you I played more than two hours and that the log you showed is not correct, to check that I consulted the reports of my Thursday games and in the list all were showed for days and days as having taken 1hour 23mns, all the games in the report list had the same time length of 1h23 lol. But when I zoomed on each game of this Thursday the real time length was printed and it was not 1h23. So I guess there have been some mess up in the time calculations and logs in the last days. I guess its not on your side so and again I apologise, and again I dont ask you anything, free vip slot or whatever, I just wished to know what happenend. I appreciate your server and your answers so have a nice day guys,
Supervielle,
Last edited by estavisky on Sunday 17. October 2021, 09:14, edited 1 time in total.
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

Hello,

what is your Pronblem?
Who delete you "last" Post which Post?
Nobody saying you are lying or something else!
I told you that we had some Problems with our Servertools yesterday, because you post Problems, that some Command don't work... :roll:
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de

Return to “Aktuelle Battlefield 4 News”