Perm ban BF4/Metro

Moderators: Elfe1090, BigIceman1982

NastyLady
Perm ban BF4/Metro

Post by NastyLady »

BF4/ Metro - perm ban

3 weeks ago some of ur admins banned me permanently from this server above.
No reason, no warnings, I cant understand this. Can some of the admins pls check this and give me a short feedback?
Thx a lot !
judge1967
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: Perm ban BF4/Metro

Post by judge1967 »

Hi

You were banned for Discriminating against another language by Admin t2KSkaven.

499 EA_C21CA4676FE486B28EECA56D9AAF718F Guid 4M 1w 3d 57m discriminate against other language - nastyLady (t2KSkaven)

Regards.
Skaven
OberstLeutnant
OberstLeutnant

Post by Skaven »

Your way of expressing yourself about other nations and languages ​​has not been acceptable. Sometimes you should think about what you write. We admins are not always active online on a server to play, but we read the chats. Sorry but the ban remains
NastyLady

Post by NastyLady »

Thx for your quickly posting. On your Metro server exists rules, but no ingame admin cares about that. I just advice some players (turkish and russian) to stop their chat in their native languages. Your ingame admins did excessive baserape and redzone running - no one cares.
But nevertheless: lets do some business: Please delete my membership here and I delete all WBKS-Servers from my favourites. That s a good deal.
judge1967
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by judge1967 »

NastyLady wrote:Thx for your quickly posting. On your Metro server exists rules, but no ingame admin cares about that. I just advice some players (turkish and russian) to stop their chat in their native languages. Your ingame admins did excessive baserape and redzone running - no one cares.
But nevertheless: lets do some business: Please delete my membership here and I delete all WBKS-Servers from my favourites. That s a good deal.

Ok Bye. :wavey:

:closed1:

Return to “Verschiedenes”