Wanted to clear some things up

Moderators: Elfe1090, BigIceman1982

NotSmiley

Wanted to clear some things up

Post by NotSmiley »

Hey guys, my name is Rylie and I go by the ign “NotSmiley”. I have found myself playing and enjoying your sniper and pistols server in order to improve my aim as well as overall skill with snipers. I would like to say I am above average in terms of skill and ability and this has lead to many claims of me hacking. Something I do not do and would never do. I’m not sure if your autoadmin sends a notification to admins when there is a report but back when I was an admin for ADK we got them. I’m sorry for making your system go crazy with votekicks and votebans because there was a group of players who refused to believe I did not cheat and wanted me off the server. In fact I left in order to write this post and clear some things up. I do intend to continue playing on this server as long as I am able to and I hope that this post can be a way for anyone to contact me if they need to talk to me on the matters of cheating, I am willing to send video proof of games I played if it is what is required. Thanks

-NotSmiley
sckouks
Feldwebel
Feldwebel
Re: Wanted to clear some things up

Post by sckouks »

Hello,
you know how much players abuse the votekick or the voteban because they are less skilled than others.
It is the same in the Metro server WBKS BF4. When you play better than them they don't accept that.
So don't worry you wont get banned if you ain't cheating, in fact Admins study very accurately a player before they do anything.

Also, you should get that as a compliment the fact that you are compared to the level of a hacker :D

Regards !

Return to “Verschiedenes”