Kicked

Moderators: Elfe1090, BigIceman1982

kckinwa

Kicked

Post by kckinwa »

Today it appears that I was vote kicked from the server. Now if this was because I am in America and my ping bothered the other players when I was at 180, I get it. It sucks to have a clean server and only one guy with a high ping! All I ask is please ask me to leave, I would be happy to play on another server during your peak hours. However if i was vote kicked for cheating then that system is a complete failure. Clearly nobody looked at my stats or any of my game play. I am not a cheater and have long stood against all cheating of any kind. From day one of playing on your server I have inquired to the rules of the server and have made sure to follow the rules. Is there anyone that can explain to me why this happened today?
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: Kicked

Post by Elfe1090 »

What is your ingame Name ?
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
judge1967
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by judge1967 »

Hi

I see you were on server #4 Sniper & Pistol , i see in chat you ask for Admin

kckinwa...Hello! Is there an admin on the server?...August 2, 2018 11:15 PM
kckinwa...is there a admin on...August 2, 2018 11:15 PM

Unfortunately our plugin was offline yesterday so i cannot see all the logs.
It looks as though you was vote kicked as there is nothing i can see in our BFAdmin Tool.

Also we have a max ping limit of 300

Regards
kckinwa

Post by kckinwa »

Elfe1090 wrote:What is your ingame Name ?
In game name is also kckinwa
kckinwa

Post by kckinwa »

judge1967 wrote:Hi

I see you were on server #4 Sniper & Pistol , i see in chat you ask for Admin

kckinwa...Hello! Is there an admin on the server?...August 2, 2018 11:15 PM
kckinwa...is there a admin on...August 2, 2018 11:15 PM

Unfortunately our plugin was offline yesterday so i cannot see all the logs.
It looks as though you was vote kicked as there is nothing i can see in our BFAdmin Tool.

Also we have a max ping limit of 300

Regards
That is correct, I was vote kicked. My ping may jump here and there but on your server it is usually around 175-189. I think they kicked me because they thought I was cheating which is laughable. I had a good start to the round next thing I know I look at the chat and see i am being voted out. I tried to make my case as quickly as i could but the players did not even try to look at my stats on battle log, next thing I know....boom you have been kicked. I do not think vote kicking should be allowed without a admin to make the final vote. What happens when the kiddies do that 3 times looks like a ban, No judge, No jury just executed with no evidence. :?: :?: :?: If the players are going to abuse that system then they should be banned or kicked not the innocent.

Return to “Verschiedenes”