BF4 Golmud 24/7

Moderators: Elfe1090, BigIceman1982

oldellow
BF4 Golmud 24/7

Post by oldellow »

eLLo all :)

I have recently been playing a lot on Golmud railway, that said, I think Im going to leave your server for good ;)

2 clans is heavily clanstacking the server and votebanning players that dont let them use air assets, insulting players that does not comply to their way of playing the game.

case 1 is Above Teh Law, who never lets anyone fly in the attack helo when he is online, I wont call him a cheater but I find it suspicious he never wants
to use a gunner and teamkills you for joining in (crashes the helo on purpose).

case 2 PIMP clan... sigh where to start ?! go read the chat from today and yesterday ......

I seem to unable to find the serverrules other than the specific "play fair" rule ... does that include baserape ? which is heavely supported by those players that its legal to baserape on WBKS servers and rules states thats its ok. I personally just find it hard to believe when your own members is sactioned if they play foul. ??!

My 10 cents

0ld_yell0w
Sua Sponte
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: BF4 Golmud 24/7

Post by Elfe1090 »

As far as I see the problem on the goldmud server, it's just about the PIMP clan. We have an eye on it all, as it causes more complaints lately.

On the subject Baserape, if in the rules is not separate ads baserape is forbidden, then it is allowed.
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
oldellow

Post by oldellow »

Thnx for the time Elfe1090.

The issue is with clanstacking and VIP they starts votekicking all the time, and gets it because their VIP gives them an advantage towards normal/causal players with their 2 votes each.

I never played on any server with that amount of votekicking like yours before - never less than 10 each round, mostly because players doesnt play like they want them to, I even got votekicked today myself for "slapping wrists about the issue".
Sua Sponte
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

The VIP with us have two votes for a vote is new to me I'll ask.

already some of the pimp players were banned because of votemissbrauch, we will keep the whole thing in mind

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
KoSHighlander

Post by KoSHighlander »

Yep. Going with Old Yellow on this one. Maybe WBKS need to start weighing the pros and cons of having a clan like PIMP in their server.A great server basically getting completely ruined for the majority from a minority. Clan stacking.Base raping.Locked squads.Vote kicking for no reason.The list goes on.
I stick by my previous posts that some of them are Hacking but thats another issue. Toggling their hacks on and off during the game is common practice these days.
Goodfood2k16
OberLeutnant
OberLeutnant

Post by Goodfood2k16 »

KoSHighlander wrote: Tuesday 5. February 2019, 17:45 Yep. Going with Old Yellow on this one. Maybe WBKS need to start weighing the pros and cons of having a clan like PIMP in their server.A great server basically getting completely ruined for the majority from a minority. Clan stacking.Base raping.Locked squads.Vote kicking for no reason.The list goes on.
I stick by my previous posts that some of them are Hacking but thats another issue. Toggling their hacks on and off during the game is common practice these days.
There has no data found that shows these players are cheating. if they abuse rules like using votekicks for no reason ot insults you can report it straight to us on our Forum, TeamSpeak or Discord. This is strictly forbidden. But i also want to remember that we always look at both sides.

Greetings,
GoodFood2K16
Moderator from BF4FB.
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

I check the logs from the last days, no one of pimp did a wronge voteban..

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de

Return to “Verschiedenes”