Come on guys

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Come on guys

Post by grimreaper1966 »

Come on Guys sort this out I'm getting sick of this. A vote ban as I was being accused of base rape but was nowhere near his base, just kicking his ass a lot. Surely a VIP member should be a whitelist for this rubbish? Other servers you are so why not here?
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: Come on guys

Post by Elfe1090 »

I'm so tired of dealing with it over and over again. Can't you just write, "I was banned today, please have a look at this .."? It's not that difficult, avoids stress and everyone is happy ...
even that you not able to talk in a normal way to others, just a example "grimreaper1966: lol heat seekers youy gay cunt 6. Juni 2021 18:46" ...

NO we will not whitelist ViP players. Can you win ViP on other servers? I mean you won 90 days of multislot for all servers with us, do you have that anywhere else?
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by grimreaper1966 »

Elfe1090 wrote: Monday 7. June 2021, 23:11 I'm so tired of dealing with it over and over again. Can't you just write, "I was banned today, please have a look at this .."? It's not that difficult, avoids stress and everyone is happy ...
even that you not able to talk in a normal way to others, just a example "grimreaper1966: lol heat seekers youy gay cunt 6. Juni 2021 18:46" ...

NO we will not whitelist ViP players. Can you win ViP on other servers? I mean you won 90 days of multislot for all servers with us, do you have that anywhere else?
For one, having some noob drop a ban vote on me stresses me out and I don't need the hassle. What's the point of multislot when Im banned off all of your servers by some butt-hurt kid? Why is there even a ban vote on a no-rules server? Im tired of having the hassle Elfie, seriously I put a lot of time on your servers and enjoy the majority of time spent on them. But I'm seriously contemplating cutting my losses with WBKS as it's just the same issues over and over again. It's like groundhog day. What's the issue whitelisting VIP members from the voting system. You still have the power to ban. Why give the vote to those who clearly are abusing it? It's just crazy!!! Can you lift this please?
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

Dont call me Elfi please, i‘m Not a Little Girl.
There are some reasons why we dont do That.
Only Member are whitelisted.

I lift the ban.
I even checked the Logs, there where More than one writing That you baseraping. And Type !rules ingame in Chat to See the them. Play fair is always a rule.

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by grimreaper1966 »

He was trying to get people on his side for the ban vote hence him saying I was base raping. You will also see in the logs that I was denying the accusations at the time, but you won't mention that you'll be more inclined to bring up a little swearing from a day or two before to justify your argument and have no relevance to the issue here.

I don't know why I am trying to justify my position here as you always seem like you enjoy butting heads with me. It's just going to be the same again, I will end up having a good round and those who will get upset by being repeatedly killed will yet again cast the ban vote. You will cater to those who are random joes abusing the system, and unwilling to protect those who donate and are loyal to your servers, which seems crazy.

Thanks, Elfe, but no thanks. You guys really do need to take a long hard look at your platform. As the foundations seem weak at best and you cant build a community on crumbling foundations and leaders who are argumentative and challenging. For myself to continue here either make me a member to come out of the vote system or whitelist. Your call but I'm at the end of my tether with this absurd ruling...

All the best

Grim
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

Hello,

the Problem of the VIP-Whiteliste is:
You can win a VIP by our challenges or other events on the servers, all this is "autorunning"... so if a cheater is winning a VIP slot, nobody can voteban him!

A voteban works if 33% votes yes... if 33% vote yes, you have to review your own gameplay in this moments...
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by grimreaper1966 »

JLe72 wrote: Tuesday 8. June 2021, 21:14 Hello,

the Problem of the VIP-Whiteliste is:
You can win a VIP by our challenges or other events on the servers, all this is "autorunning"... so if a cheater is winning a VIP slot, nobody can voteban him!

A voteban works if 33% votes yes... if 33% vote yes, you have to review your own gameplay in this moments...
Thank you for your more measured and rational reply. But... The likelihood of a hacker becoming a VIP is slim to none. Even if one did get hold of a VIP slot they would be reported via this forum or through your TeamSpeak. I have a rank of 2 on your #1 server and have never come across a hacker. They normally target locker/metro servers TBF, So your argument is an unlikely prospect. I myself however have been kicked and banned several times through butt hurt kids abusing the system and the likelihood of this to continue to happen is high and extremely frustrating. Also, may I add, you are the only server I know of that does not protect their VIP members against a vote. At least consider a trial?
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

We will check this...
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

grimreaper1966 REALLY HEAT SEEKERS YTOU GAY FUKKER 12. Juni 2021 21:18
seems so that you still not learn how to be normal on our servers....

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de

Return to “Battlefield 4 - Appeal your Ban”