AdminAbuse

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

iBlackEagles

AdminAbuse

Post by iBlackEagles »

Hello all, today i got kicked for to be redzoning, even if i was not doing it. Allrigh so i went to the public teamspeak and joined the chanel. 3 clanmembers online and then, i said "roblou im pretty sure it was you that kicked me from the server, be carefull before to kick someone without a real reason. Why i said this to you? Because before you joined the clan, you acused me multiple times of cheating-hacking without reason so im pretty sure it was something personal with me.
anyway i rejoined and got kicked again and again. Finally i came again to the teamspeak asking what is the problem, why im being kicked again and again, and then you guys says that i threat you all saying BE CAREFULL. Come one, you get that in a really bad way missunderstanding what i was saying. Then Northcore just say that im banned and accused me to be drunk.

I just want to clarify everything, as a well knowed and mature player who enjoy every single night your metro server the only thing i can say is. I respect your decision about ban me and even the way you kicked me but i dont agree how admin powers are being used agains someone who always respect your server rules and enjoy the little comunity of players who play every night on the server.

SniperGirl79 (Dany)
[WBKS] Pitbull1973 / Didi
[WBKS] ✠Northcore/Andre
[wbks-T] GER_Roblou
Northcore
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Re: AdminAbuse

Post by Northcore »

lol...i must laugh about your lying.... play on another server, u are not welcome any more.
Last edited by Northcore on Tuesday 17. January 2017, 05:44, edited 1 time in total.
Pitbull1973
HauptGefreiter
HauptGefreiter

Post by Pitbull1973 »

Ich kann dazu wenig sagen da ich 1min bevor er das TS verlies erst online kam und somit nur die letzten worte mitbekam!!
ImageImage
roblou
Ober StabsGefreiter
Ober StabsGefreiter

Post by roblou »

FIRST thing Roblou is a trial member i don't have the right neither to kick neither to ban
i don't know why most of those players come directly to me ?
you said you respect the rules but you never did you was redzoning and northcore , dany and me saw you redzoning
and by the way it's not your first time you do run in redzoning
After you get kicked you joined the ts3 saying "" Roblou i know you kicked me , becarful next time " and you did said a bad word ( f******) and you left ts3 you did join ts and join metro channel without greetings u didn't say hi or hello or whatever which is not good cause normaly when you go to others house you have to knock the door
and by the bad word you said you didn't even respect me neither northcore neither danny which is a girl among us
than you come to the forum crying and lying again and make an other story and you play the victim and the innocent one
we had a lot from people like you and you are not the first
""you burn the place and run crying fir fire "" and than you accused northcore for saying you you are drunk which is ur second lie
cause he never said that
and please change your topic title to something else not admin abuse cause northcore kicked you first time for redzoning than kicked you for the bad language you said in ts3
i'm not gonna say try an other server or leave do whatever you want but if you are in WBKS you have to respect rules as we also trial members and members do
and try to be polite next time thank you
PS: northcore kicked for 2 reasons
1/ redzoning and not respect server rules
2/ come to ts and treating us and leaving saying a bad word
regards Roblou

Return to “Battlefield 4 - Appeal your Ban”