I'd like to complain about my ban

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

OhukaisMies_54
I'd like to complain about my ban

Post by OhukaisMies_54 »

Hello
On the 20th of December 2018 I was banned from your awesome BF4 "bolt & pistol only" TDM server for abusing the map borders or something like that.
I only climbed the outside cliffs of operation locker TDM because I was curious if there was any invisible border there and had never seen such a way to the cliff side. So when I started walking towards the Russian spawn (my own spawn) I was suddenly kicked by Fairfight.
I tried to rejoin but it said I have been perma banned. My intentions were never to abuse any borders or kill anyone from up there, I just went there becaause I was curious and I had seen another player go there the day before. Also, when I joined the server I typed !rules in the chat box to see what the rules were and there was no mention of border abusement or anything like that. I was never aware that it was even possible to go outside the play area like that. So is there any chance that the ban could be removed. This is my first ever ban from a Battledfield server in my life. So please, is there anything that could be done because I was not aware that there was a term for something like that and that it was against the rules of the server.
I know I'm repeating myself a lot in this message. But is there anything I can do about this and is there anything that you, The Admins and Moderators can do about this. :?: :)
Skaven
OberstLeutnant
OberstLeutnant
Re: I'd like to complain about my ban

Post by Skaven »

Unfortunately we can not access our tool right now. As soon as it runs again we will take a closer look at the process
Goodfood2k16
OberLeutnant
OberLeutnant
Re: I'd like to complain about my ban

Post by Goodfood2k16 »

Hi guys,

Another Restricted Area ban again....

This ban means you are in a place the game doesnt want you to be. These are bugged and glitched areas, and as a result EA's security called FairFight will kick you with the reason restricted area. This triggers the plugin, which reads the kick reason/code and makes it a perm ban.

to the other admins: We need to look at this plugin!

Greetings,
GoodFood2K16
Moderator from BF4FB.

Return to “Battlefield 4 - Appeal your Ban”