ban appeal

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

ban appeal

Post by grimreaper1966 »

Guys I'm a 54-year-old gamer. And by all accounts, I'm not too bad. Sadly this guy iDC-AzeD didn't take too kindly to getting spanked and initiated a ban vote. The rest they say is history. If we can get this sorted out, I'm a reg on your server and would like to see if I can admin as active admin really are needed on there to avoid these idiots doing this.

Regards
Grim
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: ban appeal

Post by Elfe1090 »

hey you f**ng re**d... oh wait i think you dont like it if i would talk that way with you so let me start again....

hey grim,

the reason why there was a vote against you was that you insulted others, camped in the base, supposedly stole a helicopter and (hence my introductory sentence) you mean that it is okay to insult others as retard, cunt or something like that.

The ban runs 24 hours, I will take it out now and hope that in the future, you can behave a little better, nobody likes to be offended.

if you are interested in becoming an admin with us, please join our teamspeak and play a few rounds with us, only members get admin rights I hope you can understand that.

greetings

elfe