BanAppeal

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

Riskyoulife
BanAppeal

Post by Riskyoulife »

Greetings ! My account have been hijack by other player back in time I finally had chance to get it back and clear it from that person who have been using my account Luckly he did not use any kind of hack or such things in my account which I have proff as https://www.bf4db.com/player/1053928707 as you can see my records clear but somehow I get kicked from your server as ''Punkbuster'' I search every possible solution for my ban/kick. I believe that person might said something offened in server that cause me to get in Blacklist I have witnesses which can also agree my account got hijacked back in time I request this situation for investigate by admins.Thanks alot for your time and hardwork.
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: BanAppeal

Post by Elfe1090 »

So you lost your Account in 2018 and now you get it back?
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Riskyoulife

Post by Riskyoulife »

Elfe1090 wrote: Friday 7. January 2022, 23:51 So you lost your Account in 2018 and now you get it back?
Yes I lost it back in time but I finally recover it back that person who hijack my account probably from Afghanistan since my region changed to it I never enter that server since I got bf4 but it seems that person probably did it I noticed that problem when I tried to enter server with my friends
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

It was a autoban, i removed it,so you should be able to join..
But it is possible that the tool with ban you again, than i cant help.
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de

Return to “Battlefield 4 - Appeal your Ban”