Banned again by plugin

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

fu2ristix
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Banned again by plugin

Post by fu2ristix »

Hello,

I'm sorry to be bothering you again but I got banned again, in the first few minutes of my first join after getting unbanned, with the same sequence of events, from the plugin.

I'll not relink anything to argue my innocence, as the issue seems to be the same one from the last post and those resources can be accessed there.

If you can point me to the root cause, which I suppose is visible on your end, I'd be glad to solve the issue on my own, for example through lowering my stats on purpose so they are not seen as illegit by your plugin.

I'm guessing it has to do with my QSZ-92 stats, but they are only higher than average because I use the pistol to kill people after I have already tapped them with the sniper, so they are always one shot and I get high kill per time used on that gun.

If I am under suspicion for any type of illegit play, I'd happy to call in any other regulars from the server who know me and can vouch for me, HazardousMoose being on the top of that list.

Thank you for your time,
fu2ristix
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Re: Banned again by plugin

Post by 000000 »

You have to lower your pistol values or AdKats plugin will continue to ban you. (Just join any official server and play a couple matches with only a pistol that value has to be lowered)
But be careful, don't join the servers that secured by AdKats plugin or you will be banned there as well.

You can check my recent topics. I've been banned for the same reason for a almost four months ago.

I wish you good luck!
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

https://bf4db.com/player/1848808782,

you need to bringt your stats down...
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
fu2ristix
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by fu2ristix »

Ich werde diese Antwort auf Deutsch posten, um die Kommunikation zu erleichtern, da ich davon ausgehe, dass Sie Ihre Muttersprache besser beherrschen als Englisch. Ich bin kein Muttersprachler: Entschuldigung für eventuelle Fehler :)

Ich habe die genannte Zahl künstlich herabgesetzt, sie liegt derzeit bei 5,64 im Gegensatz zu etwa 7, als ich verbannt wurde. In meinem BF4DB-Profil ist nun nichts rot: https://bf4db.com/player/1848808782

Das Problem mit dem Kick besteht nach wie vor. Die einzige Statistik, die höher ist als mein QSZ-92, ist mein Compact 45, den ich seit einiger Zeit nicht mehr spiele. Ich nehme daher davon ab, dass sie keinen Einfluss auf meinen Bann hat: Ich habe seit Monaten genau derselbe Wert für diese Pistole, und ich habe schon mit diesem Wert auf Ihrem Server gespielt, ohne gekickt zu werden. Das sollte also nichts damit zu tun haben, wenn Sie etwas im Backend nicht geändert haben.

Ich vermute, dass dies daran liegt, dass ich permanent gebannt bin, unabhängig von meinen aktuellen Werten. Können Sie das Problem bei Ihnen überprüfen und mir antworten? Ich weiß nicht, wie ich vorgehen soll, da ich die vorherigen Anweisungen befolgt habe.

Vielen Dank
fu2ristix
Last edited by fu2ristix on Sunday 2. October 2022, 20:06, edited 2 times in total.
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

nothing to do with the Mainlanguage..

the point is that the tool banned you, i tried it again to unban you, but if it this time dont work, we cant help.

greetings elfe
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de

Return to “Battlefield 4 - Appeal your Ban”