BF4 ban appeal

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

h0blaa

BF4 ban appeal

Post by h0blaa »

I just got banned to WBKS Metro 32 players: tban (Marcus311267). About 1 week
Stated reason: "Spawn beacon glitching". I believe this happened after I put spawn beacon on the scaffolding at A, where you can jump and go normally without additional gadgets or any glitches. I don't agree and neither understand why that would be interpreted as a glitch? Glitch is something that was not intended to be possible in the game. How wouldn't it be intended when I can normally jump on that scaffolding? If it wasn't intended they would put there invisible wall or something else to prevent it like they have done in numerous other places.

I give an example of a proper glitch: In a one good old game "Delta Force Black Hawk Down" you could get on some tall objects like houses or walls by running towards tightening space between two walls. Running towards that tightening space might get you over/on the walls by the game physics. That is a glitch. On the contrary, it is NOT a glitch if you can jump normally on an object.

Also Marcus has !killed me many times because of some other "glitch", e.g. once he !killed me when I jumped down the "backstairs" at metro B flag and shot him after landing downstairs, when he was coming up the same stairs. Again there is no glitch at all. I feel like he is pissed off because I kill him much and that is the reason he is !killing me and then !banning..

Also he can not speak english so it's hard or impossible to communicate with him.
Marcus311267
Ober Feldwebel
Ober Feldwebel
Re: BF4 ban appeal

Post by Marcus311267 »

Hallo,
dass ist nicht das erste mal, dass geglicht hast. Du hast auch im 3rd floor deinen Beacon aufgestelt im Aufzug, hinten im Tunnel so das wenn man Spant man ober halb der Rolltreppe raus kommt. Du wurdest im Chat mehr fach auch von anderen Spielern darum gebeten, dass zu lassen und ich hatte dich schon mehr fach dafür gekillt und gekickt auch liefen schon einige Votekicks und Banns gegen dich.

Hello,
this is not the first time that you have balanced. You also set up your beacon on the 3rd floor in the elevator, at the back of the tunnel so that if you frame you come out above the escalator. You were asked several times in the chat by other players not to do that and I had killed and kicked you several times for it, and there were already a few vote kicks and bans against you.
h0blaa

Re: BF4 ban appeal

Post by h0blaa »

Hello,

What does mean "not the first time that you have balanced"? Do you mean banned..?
It is NOT true that I have put beacon in the elevator. Or what place do you mean exactly? And what do you mean that I would come out above an escalator??

Also there was none such discussion in the chat regarding my gaming last time I was playing. At least I didn't notice any. Maybe they have talked in german which I don't understand? Yes, I often get whining because of I kill a lot of people. But it doesn't mean I would do anything wrong. Also I get votekicks often because of the same reason: I kill many enemies and they get frustrated.

Yes I remember you have !killed me before. You have !killed me many times but it doesn't either mean I would be guilty. I find these accusations and arguments very odd.

Return to “Battlefield 4 - Appeal your Ban”