Ban appeal BF3

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

Araaaa

Ban appeal BF3

Post by Araaaa »

Hey.
After christmas i got ban at main account when i was afk on some russian server https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-ban-420524.html it was old account where i never use any types of hacks and im not playing 2 years. Im looking for reason and find some other people who got bans same like me. Nvm i bought new bf3 key and i got ban on your servers because of suspected cheating. In reason i have got link to my 1st acc. So it is possible to unban me and give me some trust. Im not newbie and i can have nice stats in battle.
Regards :smiley: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/us ... heheheheh/ thats my new account
Skaven
OberstLeutnant
OberstLeutnant
Re: Ban appeal BF3

Post by Skaven »

Our system has discovered a hack with you. Therefore, you were banned by Phenix

Linked Account: ArAAAAAAAAAAAAAA [VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) 74005]
Araaaa

Post by Araaaa »

This account wchich u linked its my old account and on it i got a ban from punkbuster on another server.
It was christmas and i read many topics where ppl wrote about unexcepted and unrighteous bans during this days.

I have a feeling that Phenix gave me that ban just because of my statistic or premonition. I can have k/d like 3.0 or sometimes 4.0 that can be unbelievable for new account.

One more time, please for ticket of trust. I NEVER used any types of hacks. I understand that u want to take care of yours servers but u cant ban every person who play better than others.

Regards
Skaven
OberstLeutnant
OberstLeutnant

Post by Skaven »

This has nothing to do with a whim of Phenix! Your old account knows this hack and we have agreed to keep our servers safe and secure. As a result, linked accounts will also be blocked for a find. I'm sorry for you. Just think before you install and use something
Regards
Phenix
Stabs Feldwebel
Stabs Feldwebel

Post by Phenix »

Skaven is right Araaaa, I banned you for the linked account and not for suspicious stats, otherwise the ban reason would be "Suspected Hacking/Cheating".

Wrong issued bans by Punkbuster result in a false positive violation and will be deleted as soon as it is proven that it was in fact an error.

Please submit a ban appeal to Even Balance regarding the ban against "ArAAAAAAAAAAAAAA", if the ban appeal there is successful, your linked account ban against "Bleeeheheheheh" will also vanish.

Please send me a PM here if this happens, I shall unban you then. Till then, this ban appeal is rejected, sorry.

Regards
Phenix
Please pay attention to where you post - especially ban appeals need to be opened in the right section!

Return to “Battlefield 3 - Appeal your Ban”