Ban Appeal

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

BakedMuffinPow
HauptGefreiter
HauptGefreiter
Ban Appeal

Post by BakedMuffinPow »

I got votebanned today on wbks7 , i was in jet and killed the chopper (i killed him first) and then i flew into the chopper (was too close couldnt steer away) and the guy i killed votebanned me and said i was "ramming" i killed him first and then i accidentaly rammed , it wasnt on purpose please remove my ban (bakedmuffin89)
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Ban Appeal

Post by JLe72 »

Hello,

please explain me the "problems" between you "sovietwings8" and "SAN-Vatrota"?
You TK them and they TK you all the time, votekicks / votebans the same!?
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
BakedMuffinPow
HauptGefreiter
HauptGefreiter

Post by BakedMuffinPow »

SAN abuse votekick and spawnrape all the time and then he cries about something random being a hypocrit.. And sovietwings because hes a cheater he ONLY play when there is jet , he never uses weapons .. i TK Soviet because hes a JET cheater , and he TK me also , but i will stop TK him from now on. but SAN is a big hypocrit saying "read rules" and then he spawnrape with choppers on kharg on the boat
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

and you have a proof that he is a cheater? if not please stop calling him that..

your behavior is childish, really.
but we will take a look of it in the next time.
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Vatrota
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by Vatrota »

By allusions, I don't understand how he can blame me if I have been away for 3 days without playing and he says he was banned today. Am I also guilty of his behavior when I'm not playing? It is curious that other players also want to kick/ban him.

Normally no admins online, so he does what he want, but if we say something about breaking rules, we are "crying"? I'll be glad to defend myself if there are any proof of my supossed spawnrape, because I'm not that kind of player.
BakedMuffinPow
HauptGefreiter
HauptGefreiter

Post by BakedMuffinPow »

Vatrota we can ask CK also and see what he have to say about you spawnkilling ? You always argue and you break the rules yourself but when someone else does it you say "read rules" like you think rules dont apply to you , what im calling you is hypocrit = ITS OKEY FOR YOU TO DO IT BUT NOBODY ELSE CAN.....
BakedMuffinPow
HauptGefreiter
HauptGefreiter

Post by BakedMuffinPow »

If im gona have 5 day ban for an accidental ramming then im out i killed the driver with jet weapons like 10 meters away from the chopper WHY would i drive into the chopper after i already killed him ? makes no sence and did JLe give me 5 days ban from the server instead of 24h ?
Vatrota
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by Vatrota »

BakedMuffinPow wrote: Monday 16. March 2020, 00:24 Vatrota we can ask CK also and see what he have to say about you spawnkilling ? You always argue and you break the rules yourself but when someone else does it you say "read rules" like you think rules dont apply to you , what im calling you is hypocrit = ITS OKEY FOR YOU TO DO IT BUT NOBODY ELSE CAN.....
As I said, I'll be glad to defend myself with any proof of that. You and me know that this is a lie, so I'll be waiting.
You can help the server instead teamkilling and ramming, if you see someone breaking some rule, report him or votekick him.
You get votekicked/banned because some reason and players make a vote. Why when you start a vote against me/us only your friends are voting !yes ? Because no real reason.
But look what happens when they vote to you. And as I said, I was not there. My fault too?
BakedMuffinPow
HauptGefreiter
HauptGefreiter

Post by BakedMuffinPow »

The only reason to why i was banned because there was 2 guys that voted , first they votekicked because i chased their jet with my jet and their jet was burning and got destroyed (he flew towards hes jet spawns .. ofc im gona follow and make sure he dies) and then they vote kicked (2 guys voted to get me kicked) and i came back online and took the jet again and flew to the Tower on kharg and killed their chopper driver withing like 10 meters away from the chopper and i accidentaly flew into him then the fukkers votebanned me instead ... LEGIT reason and then JLe puts an reinforced ban for 5 days... GREAT just great
BakedMuffinPow
HauptGefreiter
HauptGefreiter

Post by BakedMuffinPow »

Vatrota wrote: Monday 16. March 2020, 00:58
BakedMuffinPow wrote: Monday 16. March 2020, 00:24 Vatrota we can ask CK also and see what he have to say about you spawnkilling ? You always argue and you break the rules yourself but when someone else does it you say "read rules" like you think rules dont apply to you , what im calling you is hypocrit = ITS OKEY FOR YOU TO DO IT BUT NOBODY ELSE CAN.....
As I said, I'll be glad to defend myself with any proof of that. You and me know that this is a lie, so I'll be waiting.
You can help the server instead teamkilling and ramming, if you see someone breaking some rule, report him or votekick him.
You get votekicked/banned because some reason and players make a vote. Why when you start a vote against me/us only your friends are voting !yes ? Because no real reason.
But look what happens when they vote to you. And as I said, I was not there. My fault too?
I dont votekick/ban against you , you have tried doing that 2 or 3 times against me.. If i wanted you votekicked i would have done it way earlyer , both you and soviet are very disliked on wbks because you do this , you think rules applies to everyone but you .. and yeah you can say "proof" because you know i dont have any proof now, but you jsut wait i'll be recoring your LAV/tank spawnrape kills from now everytime you are online so you better be carefull not breaking the rules :)

Return to “Battlefield 3 - Appeal your Ban”