BAN

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

Aidarenok

BAN

Post by Aidarenok »

Hello. I am playing on the server for minimum 4 year everyday, I am on the 7 place. And I was banned by this guy feldsau for baserape ( Baserape (feldsau) [2M3w][BanEnforcer#2] ). But baseraping on the server is normal course of thing, the day before yesterday guys started voteban to kick one player who just baseraped on a little bird for 10 minutes. Jets do it always,you can't destroy Tunguska who not leaving his base without baseraping, or for fun, we playing games for having fun. Join the server when it full and look. feldsau just rare guest on this server, I see him here maybe one time in a week or half year, he usually plays in the morning to up the server. I am too was this unlucky morning on the server to up the server https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/r ... 486995880/ there were 2 people we drove them to the his base, and baseraped a little bit, coz was boring to wait when people joins the server. Feldsau without entering the game just banned me. I ask: Can he join the server everyday https://battlelog.battlefield.com:443/b ... nFly-Noob/ in the evening and ban everybody who baserapes? Not one day in week or half year.The server will be empty after one month. Soon the gamers who now playing bf3 on isolation will left bf3 after governments opens workplaces, Server again became half full. Don't let him ban everybody, bf3 is half alive,gamers itself kicking and banning whom they don't like. Ban only cheaters. Do not get sick. Bye.
feldsau
Ober StabsGefreiter
Ober StabsGefreiter

Re: BAN

Post by feldsau »

hello, i'm going out for a week. and don't try to talk me out of it. others do it too. if you get caught, you have to answer for it. if someone complains about you again, you stay away from the server for a longer time

greets feldsau
Aidarenok

Re: BAN

Post by Aidarenok »

Ban my account forever I don asked to unban me

Return to “Battlefield 3 - Appeal your Ban”