Ban Appeal - Douglas_Feldman

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

Douglas_Feldman
Gefreiter
Gefreiter
Ban Appeal - Douglas_Feldman

Post by Douglas_Feldman »

Got banned for using the word C*nt. i used it against a baseraper and im banned. where s the reason in this ? a kick would suffice. feldsau has a hardon for me for a while now. he would teamswap me and abuse his position before but this ? this is not a reasonable punishment for saying a word.
feldsau
Ober StabsGefreiter
Ober StabsGefreiter

Re: Ban Appeal - Douglas_Feldman

Post by feldsau »

hi, i'm only supposed to kick you if you say DIE IN FIRE to someone. i certainly didn't. then i didn't like you, so stop spreading lies here. i brought your friend soom back because we didn't have a flag and he made ru assist.
but since they can't believe you, I raise the ban in complete

cu
Douglas_Feldman
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

im not spreading lies and i wasnt talking about the game u banned me when im referring u teamswapping me. u were doing it before after i killed u few times in a row. it doesnt matter im not gonna beg about getting unbanned but people like you shouldnt be admins in the first place. do as you wish.
feldsau
Ober StabsGefreiter
Ober StabsGefreiter

Post by feldsau »

ok, so you find it ok if you play a lot of round us and then where a farm map comes directly back to the us team so you can farm on noshar canals in the helicopter.
exactly i do not pay attention to such things, because i am a bad admin :mrgreen:
Douglas_Feldman
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

i only switch team if im in russian team two times in a row or if i have friends in other team. i dont need to change team to win i make my team win.

also u can check the times i used !assist especially when the server is dying if ur server keeps a record of that. then u can see if im lying or not.
i
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

The ban will stay.. i dont see a reason to unban.

topic closed every new one will be closed too
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de

Return to “Battlefield 3 - Appeal your Ban”