Error

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

storekeeper241
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Error

Post by storekeeper241 »

I was waiting for people on the server for several hours and noticed that I was kicked from the server for the following reason. You can fix it, it's already evening and people should appear on the server. Server - #7 [WBKS] HC Mix Classics 64 - VoteMap {1000T/FastSpawnFly}. It happened a few minutes ago.
Attachments
1.png
1.png (23.09 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: Error

Post by Elfe1090 »

That was again a voteban against you..
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
storekeeper241
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by storekeeper241 »

Could a second person have banned me while I was AFK? After all, to vote you need 50%, that is, the vote of one person against another. I also cannot provide a link to the match, since there were no 4 people on the server.
Last edited by storekeeper241 on Monday 14. December 2020, 17:15, edited 1 time in total.
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

no not possible.. the reason in your picture is "Banned by player vote ban"
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
storekeeper241
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by storekeeper241 »

I meant that there was no match itself, as the server could not start due to the small number of players. I got my first ban on the production server and at the end of the round I got points and rewards and I could drop the match link and tell who started voting against me. And this time I can't say WHO did it, since there was no game. Someone took advantage of my inaction and incorrect work to vote for the ban, and only of their own free will banned me for one day. And, probably, I will sometimes appear on your forum, since about the same people play on the server, so the same person will try to ban me (for example, Firelight-MD). This person is a whiner and in the chat complains about everyone he does not like. Then I see no reason to sit and wait for people if there is a danger of losing the opportunity to play on the server.

Return to “Battlefield 3 - Appeal your Ban”