Ban appeal-JBLooper

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

JBLooper
Gefreiter
Gefreiter
Ban appeal-JBLooper

Post by JBLooper »

Server:: [WBKS] Gaming #2 - 24/7 Valparaiso {GermanygerKasselfunoobNOOB

Got kicked just from that server for suspected cheating.Says that some judge will check me but that still didnt happen.The player named Omg.Bosnian keeps reporting me all the time and eventually getting me kicked from this server.He is a racist bully and keeps breaking your no rpgs on inf. rule and still doesnt get banned and every time i kill him he threatens that he will contact his friend and will get me banned.
judge1967
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: Ban appeal-JBLooper

Post by judge1967 »

JBLooper wrote:Server:: [WBKS] Gaming #2 - 24/7 Valparaiso {GermanygerKasselfunoobNOOB

Got kicked just from that server for suspected cheating.Says that some judge will check me but that still didnt happen.The player named Omg.Bosnian keeps reporting me all the time and eventually getting me kicked from this server.He is a racist bully and keeps breaking your no rpgs on inf. rule and still doesnt get banned and every time i kill him he threatens that he will contact his friend and will get me banned.
Hi
I don't see you in the ban list, what is your ingame name?
_PaTTy_
Oberst
Oberst

Post by _PaTTy_ »

JBLooper wrote: ...The player named Omg.Bosnian keeps reporting me all the time and eventually getting me kicked from this server.He is a racist bully and keeps breaking your no rpgs on inf. rule and still doesnt get banned...
No one reported him. So we can't react!
JBLooper
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by JBLooper »

Judge1964 kicked everytime i join in auto kick
JBLooper
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by JBLooper »

How do I report him then,he is bully towards me and he is talking in bosnian to me.simmilar to croatian so u guys probably cant understand.He keeps telling me that he will get me banned ,fu** your mom,stupid this and that all game long.He also got some other guy banned for cheating.He asked the server if we want some guy banned we said yes and i guess he contacted a member of your clan or something and got him banned in 1 min.With that he is abusing "power" on other players (me) he didnt get me banned but i just get autokicked
_PaTTy_
Oberst
Oberst

Post by _PaTTy_ »

At first: What is your BFBC2 nickname?!?
JBLooper wrote: How do I report him then,he is bully towards me and he is talking in bosnian to me.simmilar to croatian so u guys probably cant understand.He keeps telling me that he will get me banned ,fu** your mom,stupid this and that all game long.He also got some other guy banned for cheating.He asked the server if we want some guy banned we said yes and i guess he contacted a member of your clan or something and got him banned in 1 min.With that he is abusing "power" on other players (me) he didnt get me banned but i just get autokicked
Ok i understand.
This is not acceptable.
Do you have any evidence? (videos, screenshots)
JBLooper
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by JBLooper »

JBLooper
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by JBLooper »

No I dont.Maybe I can get it tho if I see him again but not sure.I dont have habit to record gameplay and it hurts my fps
_PaTTy_
Oberst
Oberst

Post by _PaTTy_ »

Ok thank you!

I see no bans at our servers.
I see also you played 2min ago on "WBKS #1 - Rush".
You can not join server #2?
Or can you please try again to join - i will watching your join to server.
JBLooper
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by JBLooper »

http://imgur.com/8ejwTqW

Im in queue so wait but this is what i usually get

EDIT:somehow it works now

Return to “Battlefield BC2 - Appeal your Ban”