Ban appeal-JBLooper

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

JBLooper
Gefreiter
Gefreiter
Re: Ban appeal-JBLooper

Post by JBLooper »

There is no way my "ban" got magicly lifted right as I posted this.U have someone who is abusing power in your clan or atleast being friends with that omg.bosnian http://metabans.com/player?i=aV4F as u can see im not the only one that he was abusive towards.
_PaTTy_
Oberst
Oberst

Post by _PaTTy_ »

Ok i see. You joined server, change team and leaving the server.

So it's solved?!

Maybe it was little bit buggy :mrgreen:

EDIT:
JBLooper wrote: There is no way my "ban" got magicly lifted right as I posted this.U have someone who is abusing power in your clan or atleast being friends with that omg.bosnian http://metabans.com/player?i=aV4F as u can see im not the only one that he was abusive towards.
I will give him a timeban.

Maybe you had timeban too?!
I remember judge banned one player with the same reason as yours.
JBLooper
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by JBLooper »

yeah its solved,for now...Just dont ignore the player I just told u about.If u care about the rules of your server u should check into him.
Thanks for the quick fix EDIT:and it wasnt a time ban because i tried to join just as i posted this.small chance it got lifted as soon as i posted here
judge1967
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by judge1967 »

JBLooper wrote:yeah its solved,for now...Just dont ignore the player I just told u about.If u care about the rules of your server u should check into him.
Thanks for the quick fix EDIT:and it wasnt a time ban because i tried to join just as i posted this.small chance it got lifted as soon as i posted here
Nobody lifted the ban and I didn't either otherwise I wouldn't have asked which server you were banned from.
It's more like Tban Expired, If it said WILL CHECK YOU Then it was a Tban.
JBLooper
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by JBLooper »

Its ok,I just wanted to show u a proof that I was getting autokicked by(judge1967) but since it is now fixed,thanks.And also just wanted to point out about that other player that he is breaking your rules.
Thanks for the help!
judge1967
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by judge1967 »

:closed1:

Return to “Battlefield BC2 - Appeal your Ban”