Banned for cheating??!!

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

eX1ar_
Gefreiter
Gefreiter
Banned for cheating??!!

Post by eX1ar_ »

My friend and I got banned on BFBC2 server: WBKS 1 - (All maps rush). I got banned for "cheating/hacking (JLe72)", despite not hacking as obviously shown in EVERY single clip I have on my youtube aswell as the clip before I got banned.

My friend (LaggyRecon) got banned for: "No RPG or SMAW against Infantry! - LaggyRecon (JLe72)"
You cannot forbid using rpg against infantry completely, there is not SINGLE player who dont use it once in a while to shoot someone behind a wall etc. (WHICH IT IS MEANT TO BE USED FOR). Or if you pick up a kit and shoot the RPG because the kit has no more bullets in the guns. Literally everyone does that once in a while. So that should not be a reason for a perm ban.. BUT If someone concistently shoots rpg's at players then SURE, its fucking lame and should be punished indeed. But he did not spam it, in fact it was only 1 or 2 kills, 1 of them being a UAV.. So ultimately only 1 single kill, and someone who didnt like him, used it to get him banned.. What a joke of a system you guy currently have.. Surely you guys see how stupid this is right??? In any case, if he had been spamming his RPG (which he didnt), he shouldnt have been perm banned instantly. Like what kind of way of dealing with a problem is that.. Start with a warning (kick the player). Dont permantly ban them.. Your server even says "NO RULES".. So most people dont even know they cannot use it. Only once you're ingame it says "no anti-tank against infantry". But thats easy to miss while you're playing the game.

My point is, that your system and way of handling bans is god fucking awful tbh. No proof is even needed to get someone banned. Apparently I got banned because someone told (JLe72) I was cheating, and said he had a screenshot of me cheating in bf3. Then JLe72 instantly went to ban me, EVEN THOUGH THERE IS NO SCREENSHOT AND HE DIDNT SHOW IT TO HIM! But he said it, so it must be true right? lmfao.. imagine if we based real world on this kind of logic...

I Have clips of both me and laggyrecons gameplay before the ban, and I have 50+ videos on my youtube channel of bc2 with many good scores (without cheating)... And I havent played BF3 in more than a year and im only level 42, still I have some gameplay on my youtube of some bf3 aswell if you're interested. I'm also on the TOP 10 players on your bc2 servers. I have been playing for many years, and because 1 single guy says im cheating, you guys ban me with no proof.. I'm honestly speechless of how bad these ban situations are being handled by wbks admins. I sinceraly hope you guys will change your future way of dealing with bans. Because right now its not the greatest way of dealing with bans.. If anyone can just come in and say, this guy is cheating please ban him, without proof. You guys surely must realize that, thats not the best way to deal with this kind of situation right?

Despite all the bad things i'm saying here. I really do like your servers, and the support is usually really great. But please fix your ban system, but keep up the good work with all other things.

-eX1ar

LINKS FOR STUFF:
eX1ar YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4Qxn ... cXIhrf3okg

LaggyRecon YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ILikeBTIGHT

TOP 10 WBKS BC2 SERVERS: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info ... 71:19567/
Banned video eX1ar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfABzUq ... e=youtu.be

Banned video LaggyRecon: https://youtu.be/z2u1jWDWtJY

LaggyRecon voice recording with JLe72 after we got banned: (REMOVED)

My videos with BF3 gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoPPXsr7x8c and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImIqEU9kQv4

Hope my friend and I can go back to play on your servers, because there isnt many servers to play on nowadays in the BC2 community. :/
Last edited by eX1ar_ on Friday 22. June 2018, 11:18, edited 1 time in total.
judge1967
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: Banned for cheating??!!

Post by judge1967 »

So you post a voice recording and this thread on youTube for a ban appeal
and also use expletives and attitude towards Admins.

Sorry but it's NO from me.
eX1ar_
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by eX1ar_ »

judge1967 wrote:So you post a voice recording and this thread on youTube for a ban appeal
and also use expletives and attitude towards Admins.

Sorry but it's NO from me.
I'm sorry, but to me it seemed relevant for the case of the ban? Honestly not to offend or diss anyone. If I seemed aggressive towards the admin who handled this case, i'm sinceraly sorry. It was more to state that, if someone can be banned, by just someone saying "this guy is cheating, ban him please", then the system is flawed, right? Sure thats just my opinion, but seems pretty fair to say.

In any case, the voice recording is only to state what happened and EXACTLY how it went down, for full proof. I can remove it if you wish, but thought it would help you guys to clearify what happened.

also, all the video links are "hidden videos", only people that gets the link from me can watch it, its not public ofc. It really is only to not keep anything hidden, from what has happened.

Sinceraly sorry.

-eX1ar
EngeeL

Post by EngeeL »

verry sad to get another 2 top players banned for some "ridiculous" accuse, im guessing ppl are still mad they lost wars against [TWITCH] and try to get members banned on evry server they meet em on

as for laggy getting banned for RPG abuse is funny, as there far more players playing rpg only for atleast the past 2 years on the server and they still there and after reporting them i just got told "it say No Rules" in server name i should go along with it^^
Phenix
Stabs Feldwebel
Stabs Feldwebel

Post by Phenix »

EngeeL wrote:as for laggy getting banned for RPG abuse is funny, as there far more players playing rpg only for atleast the past 2 years on the server and they still there and after reporting them i just got told "it say No Rules" in server name i should go along with it^^
I understand that NO RULES in the name of a server may indicate that there is absolutly no rules at all, but we want to show the players that there are no weapon restrictions such as "No shotguns" or "No sniper rifles" as we have them on some other servers. RPG vs. Inf is annoying and has to be handled by the every single admin on his or her own way to deal with it. In conclusion it means, that a NO RULES in a servers name doesn't absolve the Players from reading the server rules ingame, because these rules are relevant in the end and not the servers title.

As the ban has been outspoken by our leader, I'll not judge about the ban, I just wanted to clarify the meaning behind NO RULES.

Regards
Phenix
Please pay attention to where you post - especially ban appeals need to be opened in the right section!
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

Why you don't ask me befor you start the Voice recording? Now you think you get unbanned - after this - i don't think so!
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
eX1ar_
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by eX1ar_ »

Phenix wrote:
EngeeL wrote:as for laggy getting banned for RPG abuse is funny, as there far more players playing rpg only for atleast the past 2 years on the server and they still there and after reporting them i just got told "it say No Rules" in server name i should go along with it^^
I understand that NO RULES in the name of a server may indicate that there is absolutly no rules at all, but we want to show the players that there are no weapon restrictions such as "No shotguns" or "No sniper rifles" as we have them on some other servers. RPG vs. Inf is annoying and has to be handled by the every single admin on his or her own way to deal with it. In conclusion it means, that a NO RULES in a servers name doesn't absolve the Players from reading the server rules ingame, because these rules are relevant in the end and not the servers title.

As the ban has been outspoken by our leader, I'll not judge about the ban, I just wanted to clarify the meaning behind NO RULES.

Regards
Phenix
Yeah I suppose that makes, sense. But you dont get banned from killing 1 single guy with a RPG right? If so then every single player should be banned.. Got many years of experience and its only a certain few that spams the RPG's, LaggyRecon didnt spam it, literally just used it once (which everyone does). Hope you understand.
Last edited by eX1ar_ on Friday 22. June 2018, 16:10, edited 1 time in total.
eX1ar_
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by eX1ar_ »

JLe72 wrote:Why you don't ask me befor you start the Voice recording? Now you think you get unbanned - after this - i don't think so!
JLe72, the voice recording was not recorded to harm you in any way? I dont know why this is being seen as a bad thing by you guys. I'm sure he will delete the voice recording if you guys dont want it, but again ITS NOT PUBLIC, its a hidden youtube link that only people who get the link can see. Wouldnt put you out on public ofc man.

It's literally just for clearification of what went down and EXACTLY how it happened. When proving someones innocence you usually need ALL the information right? The voice recording is not a bad thing though in any case, it just states that you kindly asked us to make an apeal on the forums, so that we did. Again. I sinceraly apoligize that
we recorded that soundclip, but it was only for clearification.

Also i'm the one who told LaggyRecon to record it, so in any case I dont see why he cannot be unbanned.
I'm sorry, it was wrong of me, but I really didnt mean it as any harm.

-eX1ar
Benj4y

Post by Benj4y »

Dear all,

just want to say that I've been playing bc2 on your server for many years.

LaggyRecon & ex1ar are well known on servers.

I can say they always respected rules and I would also like to play with them in future on your servers.

Please reconsider your ban.

Best Regards

Benj4y
humungus
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

Post by humungus »

ex1ar is back with new user name "Blurb". Check his IP. Same cheating and botting as usual. :evil:

Return to “Battlefield BC2 - Appeal your Ban”