apeal

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

rickyaff
apeal

Post by rickyaff »

I have been banned from BF3 server [WBKS] Gaming#7 - HC MixMode 64 - AllMaps {200%T/FastSpawnFly}... reason: "destroying jets, helis, tanks". Is there any proof I did it?! If admin can check server log to find it or screenshot then ok... I am sure there is no such proof because I did not destroy any team vehicle. I bet this ban is managed by player and liar FastumGell... teamkiller and baseraper. Please, check server log from today and ban correct player (I have reported FastumGell for baseraping, I were TKilled by him too).
[AFF]R1cky_Sk
judge1967
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: apeal

Post by judge1967 »

Ok so i check chat logs and find......

R1cky_Sk Team ill fuck your nazi mom May 17, 2017 12:05 PM

R1cky_Sk Team enjoy nazi May 17, 2017 12:04 PM

R1cky_Sk read rules, nazi bastard May 17, 2017 11:57 AM

Consider it now a Permanent Ban.
rickyaff

Post by rickyaff »

judge1967 wrote:Ok so i check chat logs and find......

R1cky_Sk Team ill fuck your nazi mom May 17, 2017 12:05 PM

R1cky_Sk Team enjoy nazi May 17, 2017 12:04 PM

R1cky_Sk read rules, nazi bastard May 17, 2017 11:57 AM

Consider it now a Permanent Ban.
Post here FastumGell´s insult, not only a my upset reaction on it. Where is any proof of "destroying jets, helis, tanks" (on such map there are tanks and BMP only) ? Where is my report of FastumGell´s baseraping on previous map? Where is his teamkill of me by a tank (he has got punished)? You just banned me only on FastumGell´s request. That calls admin abuse...
[AFF]R1cky_Sk
Skaven
OberstLeutnant
OberstLeutnant

Post by Skaven »

The teamkilling is therefore absolutely uninteresting as a reason for us. Someone who expresses himself, even if only in response to something in the chat, is absolutely not welcome with us and can expect from us only pity for such a small mental attitude
judge1967
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by judge1967 »

Fastumgell told me he TK'd you, i also see that Votenuke was abused, i also see you accused
him of baserape,i see you both arguing like kids, but YOU overstepped the mark with your
Antisemetic remarks, and yet you consider my BAN as Admin abuse. :gruebel:
rickyaff

Post by rickyaff »

judge1967 wrote:Fastumgell told me he TK'd you, i also see that Votenuke was abused, i also see you accused
him of baserape,i see you both arguing like kids, but YOU overstepped the mark with your
Learn something about antisemitism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism)... you stupid old fat british scum! Fuck you, retard!

Delete my account here, faggot! Wish you all the worst!!!
[AFF]R1cky_Sk
NastyPedro
HauptGefreiter
HauptGefreiter

Post by NastyPedro »

rickyaff wrote:
judge1967 wrote:Fastumgell told me he TK'd you, i also see that Votenuke was abused, i also see you accused
Learn something about antisemitism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism)... you stupid old fat british scum! Fuck you, retard!

Delete my account here, faggot! Wish you all the worst!!!
I want to be part of those insults, so also ban on Warzone for being disrespectful and insulting admins.
Some people simply cant be polite ... :(

Return to “Battlefield 3 - Appeal your Ban”