Finesherb banned by Marcus

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

finesherb
Finesherb banned by Marcus

Post by finesherb »

Hi Guys. As you know the 95th clan helps to populate your servers on a daily basis and has been doing so for a long time. I am one of three admins of the 95th clan and pride myself on being fair to all players on our server when they play. We do not ban people without a valid reason or without investigation.

My complaint is with Marcus only. All other WBKS players seem to be fair. Marcus constantly kills or bans me for no valid reason. For instance yesterday I was banned for suspected spam glitching? Can you please ask him to explain what that means and why? I don't cheat or hack and feel that I am just being singled out. It would also help if asked to explain things in English when he says them in German :)

Thank you!
Finesherb
Goodfood2k16
OberLeutnant
OberLeutnant
Re: Finesherb banned by Marcus

Post by Goodfood2k16 »

Good evening Finesherb

thanks for your report. We will check this out. However, you have been punished by multiple admins for glitching, so i ask you, and please answer this question honestly as the other admins and members know more about this, did you glitch in our servers?

Greetings,
GoodFood2K16
Moderator from BF4FB.
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

he explain me where you took your spawnbeacon in a glitch, that why you get banned...
looking at your ban history shows me some more bans, thats why you now get a perm now.

and that is the reason why you dont get unbanned!!
finesherb English mutha fooka. Do you sspeak it!? 18. November 2018 23:52
finesherb I'll ask ur mum tonight 2. Oktober 2018 21:12
finesherb u r an asshole. No Incindiaryies u bonehead
4. Oktober 2018 17:45

finesherb : U guys are always welcome on the 95th server 30. Oktober 2018 18:47 =
courting players is not nice to see

i dont know what is wrong with you but sorry we dont have a place for peaople like you insulting others.

we are btw a german server some of us can speak english, but it isnt the rule to join wbks that you need to speak english..
maybe learn a bit german or use googletranslate next time when you have problems..

greeting elfe
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
finesherb

Post by finesherb »

The previous ban, from Marcus again, was from placing a beacon above E on the hill. this is not a glitch on most servers as you can get to that location. There was nothing in the rules that stated this was not acceptable so I didn't think anything of it until I was banned with no warning. I then did see that you added that rule but only afterward.

I'm an honest player and don't see any reason to cheat.
finesherb

Post by finesherb »

Elfe - That is just banter between squad mates. Sorry you are offended.
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

finesherb wrote:Elfe - That is just banter between squad mates. Sorry you are offended.

in public chat? I do not care who you mean insults are not allowed.

this topic is closed the ban stays.
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de

Return to “Battlefield 4 - Appeal your Ban”