Darkzidez: It seems that I have been banned

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

Darkzidez
Darkzidez: It seems that I have been banned

Post by Darkzidez »

I think I've been banned on your server WBKS gaming 3 I'm not aware of what has happened. and hope you will reconsider it. I play a lot on gaming 3 and would really like to do it again.
judge1967
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: Darkzidez: It seems that I have been banned

Post by judge1967 »

Hi

I unban you, i have no idea what this " Triggered Restricted Area! " is, i have never seen this ban reason before.

Regards
Darkzidez

Post by Darkzidez »

I also could not understand what happened
but thanks you just made my day :D
Goodfood2k16
OberLeutnant
OberLeutnant

Post by Goodfood2k16 »

Good morning Judge and Darkzidez,

this restricted area means you are, according to certain game machanisms, in a glitch spot that isn't properly fixed by EA/Dice. Therefor fairfight kicks you. This mechanism was meant to prevent exploitation of unknown glitches. As we all know EA never fixed glitches properly so this fairfight kick system is still a thing. Next to this i have heard stories of people getting randomly kicked by fairfight with this message, while not doing much wrong. I also don't know why this would be a ban reason, but i think it has to do with the fact that you are getting kicked by Fairfight (EA's anti cheat), therefor the plugin thing you are doing something bad.

In my opinion it would be good to disable it, as this restricted area is often no serious violation. Players themself get when this happens already a higher Fairfight violation. This is a punishment itself because after several of these violations players can end up getting statresetted or (1 week or perm) banned from battlefield 4.
(and when a Fairfight ban or reset is detected anti cheat sites like 247fairplay and BF4DB will ban you.)

I hope this explanation give a bit more insight in the permbans of this "Triggering Restricted Area."

Greetings,
GoodFood2K16
Moderator from BF4FB.
judge1967
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by judge1967 »

THX for that info :-)

Return to “Battlefield 4 - Appeal your Ban”