Ban appeal

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

Wilmar33
Ban appeal

Post by Wilmar33 »

Hello there,

So I just got banned from " [WBKS] Gaming#2 - MixMode - AllMaps " in bf3. The reason was hacking. I was in jet and I killed one person 3 times and he went salty and mad. Another one went mad too and they started a voteban together. The first one failed , but the second one succeeded. There were just a few people so there were only 6 votes needed, and people (mostly low levels) just blindy typed !yes. So anyways, my k/d was only 11-0 since I was in jet. I now have a temp ban of 24h hours, and I know I can wait that long. However, I dont think it is fair for me because I was not hacking, so I should not receive any form of ban. I also assisted almost right after I entered the match and reported the guy who made the ban against me. My name is WilmarH in Battlelog. Hope you guys could help me out here and get the ban away me :)

EDIT: I still have the 2 names of the guys who put in votebans in action against me in case you need them
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: Ban appeal

Post by Elfe1090 »

Hey

We will proof this and give you a answers here than.

Elfe
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: Ban appeal

Post by Elfe1090 »

i ban the both guys for 2 days because of voteban abuse and insult after reading the chat..
i unban you.