AmbiguousLimit's Ban Appeal

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

AmbiguousLimit

AmbiguousLimit's Ban Appeal

Post by AmbiguousLimit »

Hey, I don't know where to put this, so I'll just post it here.
I was banned on the WBKS server network on BF3 two days ago for suspected cheating. The ban was enforced on the Operation Metro/no explosives server and it is my understanding it was carried out by a script. After checking myself with a cheat-o-meter, I've come to the conclusion that it was triggered by the HS/K ratio I have. I can ensure you I don't hack, and while my HS/K might be just over average, my accuracy is terrible. :lol: I played as a recon with a sniper rifle as I usually do, and I suppose headshots are easier than they normally are with a regular sight and, say, an automatic rifle. Can you please unban me so I can continue to enjoy your servers? The snipers/pistols-only server you're running is one I can't live without :P
Goodfood2k16
OberLeutnant
OberLeutnant
Re: AmbiguousLimit's Ban Appeal

Post by Goodfood2k16 »

Hi mate,

You got banned 2 days ago by our autoadmin for having to many headshots in a certain amount of time. Your stats look fine to me, as a last check, could you give me the battlereport of your last round.

Greetings,
GoodFood
Moderator from BF4FB.
AmbiguousLimit

Post by AmbiguousLimit »

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ba ... 004951782/
This should be the battlereport from the game I was banned, but it doesn't tell me anything and so I'm guessing it's not of much help. Did it perhaps reset my stats as the ban was put in place?
Goodfood2k16
OberLeutnant
OberLeutnant

Post by Goodfood2k16 »

Hiya,

I doubt it. However, seeing the stats and all i will unban you. But i want you to remind you, this was a automatic ban. Its this happens more often we might not unban you. However, chances of triggering this autoban is quite small.

Greetings,
GoodFood
Moderator from BF4FB.

Return to “Battlefield 3 - Appeal your Ban”