Server Restarts

NO ban Appeal!

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

Growless
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

Server Restarts

Post by Growless »

Hi, i've noticed that the hitreg has been really bad this past days. This it's most likely due to the fact that metro servers in bf3 never get restarted, my petition/feedback it's to ask you if you could restart the server at like 3a.m. (for example) so that everyone gets a better experience while playing the game, thank you for your time.
Aily86
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter
Re: Server Restarts

Post by Aily86 »

Hi Growless,

I'm not sure how reliable servers are after a certain amount of time, or if it has to do with the server at all in this case, but I do know that the admins in charge of the servers do keep a close eye on them and the forum, even if they don't always have the time to answer immediately, as I'm sure you can understand :)

As far as I know, there can be multiple reasons as to why hits don't always get registered, and I'm sure it happens to all of us more frequently than we'd like. I'm sure the server admins have already taken a look at whatever they are in control of.

Nevertheless, thanks for expressing your concern :)
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

Hello,

Server has been restartet on 3 Days ago. The Server is most of the time fuil, so we can't restart him each day in the night...
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Growless
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

Post by Growless »

Thanks for the effort

Return to “Feedback / MeckerEcke”