Post by Guest »

oh this one too, from this night at 2.00 A.M
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/48/74/5a ... 518289.png
Goodfood2k16
OberLeutnant
OberLeutnant
Re: ONCE AGAIN I'M KICKED PLZ HELP

Post by Goodfood2k16 »

But that isnt the case in our servers. We have rules we all have to follow. If you gave this directly took us we would just have punished him.

We try our best to manage our servers, but we can't see all. Playing yourself as sherif only causes you to be in trouble. The best is to report to us on the forum, teamspeak or use the report so we can punish them.

I am not an admin so i can't say what the consequences are of this. But please learn from this. So we all benefit.
Moderator from BF4FB.
broumad
Ober StabsGefreiter
Ober StabsGefreiter

Re: ONCE AGAIN I'M KICKED PLZ HELP

Post by broumad »

Look dude, all the screenshots you just provided would result in a combined punishment of a kick. Voteabuse bad language. Thats it. YOUR insults would result in the same. So next time you both are on i will kick both of you cause you both did the same? Is it what you want? Or do you want me to ban him for a month? But then youll get the same punishment cause u did the same level of bullcrap out there.

You really should reconsider ur language in here.
Skaven
OberstLeutnant
OberstLeutnant
Re:

Post by Skaven »

golgothic74 wrote:Due to your logic it's OK to ban someone who try to defend himself just because you don't do your job? My ban is the result of your incapacity to moderate the server.
golgothic74 wrote:Oh and now i'm banned on WBKS for language?
If I have to read such a shit again I will be sick! I could puke! If it made sense and there was a chance of success, I would call you for this statement "All Germans are Nazis, etc." Show. But unfortunately this is not possible. Therefore I am happy about your ban. Since you are just right! You have been banned because of your racist utterances. I wish you a nice life in your little racist Nazi world

Return to “Feedback / MeckerEcke”