Несправедливое отношение 2

NO ban Appeal!

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

Deman1507

Несправедливое отношение 2

Post by Deman1507 »

Госпожа администраторша Elfe1090 и другие члены :D Вы даже не изволили понять суть проблемы. Я Русский человек, а не расист :twisted: как вы думаете. Вы говорите что я с октября 2018 года начал употреблять слово NIGERS, да это так, но до этого я играл на вашем сервере уже больше двух лет и не разу такого не писал, почему? да потому что слово NIGERS я использовал для шутки, для подзадоривание своей команды, для стимула своей команды, да и к тому же я мало слов знаю на английском, только те что слышал в кино :D
Вы думаете что я держусь за ваш сервер? нет я не держусь за ваш сервер, у вас и так осталось мало интересных игроков с кем можно было бы достойно сражаться.
Вот вроде бы вы немцы народ цивилизованный, а поступаете не цивилизованно. По вашей логике, если я совершил ошибку и вы запретили мне играть у вас на сервере, то это меня научит чему либо ? Это равносильно тому, что если пилот самолета совершил ошибку, то запретив ему летать он станет хорошим пилотом.

Ладно больше не буду вам надоедать, если не хотите, так не хотите. :roll:
Но у меня есть последняя просьба. Напишите на сервере, что Deman1507 ни когда не будет играть на вашем сервере, потому что он РАСИСТ.

Ладно толерантные немцы всего хорошего.
Ну поскольку мне больше не во что играть, пойду выпью vodki и буду чистить Kalashnikov со своим медведем :lol:

Madam of an administratorsh of Elfe1090 and other members: D you did not even desire to understand a key part of the problem. I am the Russian person, but not the racist: twisted: as you think. Do you say that I since October, 2018 began to use the word NIGERS and it so, but before I played on your server more than two years and not did not write time of it why? yes because I used the word NIGERS for a joke, for podzadorivany the command, for an incentive of the command and besides I few words know in English, only what heard at cinema: D
Do you think that I hold your server? no, I do not hold your server, you and so had few interesting players against whom it would be possible to battle adequately.
Here, it seems, you are Germans the people civilized, and you arrive not in a civilized way. On your logic if I made a mistake and you prohibited me to play at you on the server, then it will teach me to something? It is equivalent that if the pilot of the airplane made a mistake, then having prohibited it to fly he will become the good pilot.

All right any more I will not bother you if you do not want, so you do not want.: roll:
But I have the last request. Write on the server that Deman1507 when does not play on your server because he is a RACIST.

All right tolerant Germans of all good.
Well as I have nothing to play any more, I will go a bittern of vodki and I will clean Kalashnikov with the bear : lol:
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: Несправедливое отношение 2

Post by Elfe1090 »

the ban stays, rules are rules and we dont accept joke like this once..

this topic is closed now and every new one get closed too without a reason.
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de

Return to “Feedback / MeckerEcke”