Kicked over and over again

NO ban Appeal!

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

Growless
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

Kicked over and over again

Post by Growless »

Everytime i try to play on your bf3 Metro no explosives server i get randomly kicked with various messages such as: "shit hacker" "get out" etc etc.
I´ve spoke with a lot of admins about this issue and they always say the same: "There´s no kick registered". So, i´m here to kindly ask this admin (the one who keeps kicking me with NO reason) to please contact me via battlelog or via email so we can clarify this issue and i can play on said server for more than 10 minutes.

Kind regards, Growless
PS: My in-game username is AcTiv_Growless
Goodfood2k16
OberLeutnant
OberLeutnant
Re: Kicked over and over again

Post by Goodfood2k16 »

growless has contacted me a while ago about this
As in his story i see no admin kicks, nor didn't i see any votekicks. I reported this to Judge. Unfortunately BF3AdminCP doesn't show me the disconnect reason as this is possible to see in BF4AdminCP. However, somebody who is handy with procon might be able to do this. I followed Growless in my tool for half an hour to make sure it was our server. At the moment i can confirm this. I doubt any member or admin would do such action as all members are highly proffesional but i think it would be good to look a this again.

Greetings,
GoodFood
Moderator from BF4FB.
feldsau
Ober StabsGefreiter
Ober StabsGefreiter

Post by feldsau »

hi,
I kick you from the server but not because of cheating but because of your assessments in 24 / 7.The others won’t add you on battlelog because macro users/cheaters have nothing to look for in my friends list. It is also very strange, since you have the entry, you don’t stream on twitch anymore, where you have made fun in the chat about WBKS. take a look at the platoons you are in. There are so many players inside, who are banned by us, because of macro or cheat. If you think clear, can then calculate 1 + 1 together and know what you have then.
as long as you have the assessment in 24/7, I will kick you from the server. One can not ban you, because then you run like a little girl to judge to unban. so now you know, macroplayer and cheater have nothing to look for on WBKS server

Mfg Feldsau
Growless
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

Post by Growless »

Well finally I have someone to talk to. Listen feldsau, i dont use any kind of cheat, or macro or whatever, i ALREADY explained my SPM problem like 20 times ,(the reason im flagged in 24/7, whose forums admins didnt want to reply to my post btw) if you are so blinded by the hate that you seem to display over me have a talk with Judge or something because: dont you think is strange if i´m that bad of a guy Judge kept unbanning me and lets me play after seeing my videos?
As i said before in other times: I can stream ANY match that you want.
Instead of just kicking me without even saying who you are, you could have asked via admin msg for me to stream the round, and i´d gladly do it.
I really dont understand why you refuse to believe me, but at least talk with the others about the issue so we can clarify for once the root of this problem.
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

4ssWooperr__ thats your secound account?
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Growless
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

Post by Growless »

Yeah it is my account. I almost never played there (as u can see from bf3stats) so what does it have to do with our current discussion?
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

This account has again a score over 30% and we ban linked accounts you know...

But the point why you write here was that you get kicked..
i can’t see the reasons you give us for you kicks and I believe what feldsau says.

The most of us or better the most of the players on the servers think you are a cheater, and when feldsau don’t kick you with that reasons there must be a other one (I can’t believe that) or you say that just to make some truble here

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

Or you get kicked for VIP...
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Growless
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

Post by Growless »

I know the difference between a vip kick and a kick with a message. On the other hand you have made your point clear: you will never accept that there a good players, people that dont cheat, regards.
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

Growless wrote: Wednesday 12. December 2018, 13:29 I know the difference between a vip kick and a kick with a message. On the other hand you have made your point clear: you will never accept that there a good players, people that dont cheat, regards.

interesting I can't believe that you can read thoughts ...
but okay, let's assume that you can really read thoughts, here just for you a little explanation.
cheaters and macro users are not good players.

and now we finish this, you have made your point clear, here was commented on and thus the theme is over.

Regarding your second account I will look at everything again and then decide if you can continue to play on our servers or not.

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de

Return to “Feedback / MeckerEcke”