Complaint vs admin

NO ban Appeal!

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

plus50dude

Complaint vs admin

Post by plus50dude »

Hi,

I'm writing to you to complain about one of your admins on your BF4 server: " - #3 [WBKS] 24/7 METRO ONLY - 60Hz - !SHOTGUN LIMIT"
Admin name: Marcus311267

This guy is sabotaging the game because of frequent moving of players from one team to another and the reason is not to create balance of the game but to bring some of the best players to his own team, just to win.
When you trying to get in contact with the admin during a game, he don't answers to questions.
He shows a rude attitude and childish behaviour that's ruines the game.
I have talked to other players on the server as well and they witness the same situation.
We are all players who love the game of Battlefield 4 and think your servers are one of the best one's because many good players like to play on them, however this admin ruins the game with his actions.
For proof of my statements i'm including a snapshot from chat of this Marcus311267, where you can see his frequent moving of players and his neglect of answers to simple questions.
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: Complaint vs admin

Post by Elfe1090 »

hey

thanks for your feedback, seems so that there is something wrong with the upload from your picture, can you try that again please?
We will take a look on it :)
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
plus50dude

Re: Complaint vs admin

Post by plus50dude »

Return to “Feedback / MeckerEcke”