NO ban Appeal!

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: The state of Bolt Snipe & Pistol Server

Post by JLe72 »

Hello,

if the vote fails, the server switch to the next map in rotation, so ist can't be Goldmud...
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
FloresDeLirio
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

Post by FloresDeLirio »

Well, something isn't working then, because when it fails it always goes back to Golmud...

Like, just a few minutes ago actually... Next map after Rogue Transmission is Siege of Shanghai right ? The voting failed and we were back to Golmud.
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

Ok - THX we will check this!
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
FloresDeLirio
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

Post by FloresDeLirio »

RFOX3090 if you could stop killing people for throwing motion sensors plz, that'd be great man... -_-"

Kinda ironic that you killed the only one who only use snipe. lol. While the rule breakers are getting off scot free -_-"
RFOX3090
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

Post by RFOX3090 »

FloresDeLirio wrote: Saturday 5. December 2020, 20:44 RFOX3090 if you could stop killing people for throwing motion sensors plz, that'd be great man... -_-"
as i recall you used it infront of me and it explode 1 sec later.
also you just got killed with private message of please stop using it. thats all.

Kinda ironic that you killed the only one who only use snipe. lol. While the rule breakers are getting off scot free -_-"
i dont understand this complain , you see what i am doing in the server and still complain about it.
rules breakers are getting what they deserve .
RFOX3090
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

Post by RFOX3090 »

what are you trying to acheive on this post i really cannot understand?
if you have any issue please PM.
you were killed for using nades as its explode near my face not a motion sensor.
stop leing please
FloresDeLirio
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

Post by FloresDeLirio »

Yes it's good that you keep people on their toes, but on this instance you are the one that is straight up lying man, wow.
Are you serious ? You wonder why i'm asking about this on the forum ?
You are straight up lying and killing people from what you are convinced you've seen. Dude cmon seriously ?

Why would i even use grenades ?! I barely even use pistol. All i do is snipe. You know I don't need grenades to win...

Look, here: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ba ... 560121362/
In this round, trying to knife someone, i accidently pressed G instead of F and i killed player [Babovko]. I just have big hands and long fingers, and i was high and tired.

Admin can even check my last 50 games; i'm pretty sure this was the only accidental grenade kill.

If i'd used grenade, i'd tell you i did and apologize. But i did not.
FloresDeLirio
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

Post by FloresDeLirio »

It's just so weird, you killed me like ~30 sec after i threw a motion sensor. Then i ask you about it and you say "nevermind (...)".
I can't help but think you mistook the motion sensor throwing animation for a nade throw...

When i make a mistake, i apologize and admit i was wrong. Nothing shameful about it. That's what adults do. I can see you don't play BF4 much, so it's easy to have made this mistake.
Hell, there's a crazy man on BF4 that keeps reporting several players that i know (me included) for cheating, on BF4DB. None of them have been banned luckily. And this dude has almost 4000 hours!
Even a regular player here [dfs050365] kept reporting me for cheating even though he has close to 6000 hours! of gametime. But he has since realized he was wrong and have apologized. Like mature grown adults do.

Nothing wrong with doing a mistake. But not recognizing it and not apologizing but keeping insisting on it, well, that's not cool man. Not cool.

But, whatever man, i forgive you.
RFOX3090
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

Post by RFOX3090 »

i am not trying to fight this is why i answer you nevermind becuase i am joined the server to play and not be busy all the time on chat.

from my perspective this is what happend:
you were infront of me. throw a nade or motion from what you say,
i killed you that correct
and after the time delay of the nade its explode behind me and hurt me abit.

as you know i am not willing to argue with anyone just trying to make this server clear and that people will obey.

believe me that when i am wrong i know how to ask a forgivness and forgive by myself.

lets close this theret becuase its just getting irrelevant.

P.s even if you are 100% perfect with sniping you still can use granades its dosent make you less professional.
also you admited that you have big hands and sometimes you press on g,
granades dont just kill in 1 shot they also damange.
but i am tierd of this.

we are good that all lets continue the play fair
thank you
FloresDeLirio
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

Post by FloresDeLirio »

Sup,

Alright. I really just wanted to hear from you that you acknowledge that you could be wrong too.

Lmao, yes i know i can use pistol and grenades, i just now make it a personal challenge to only use snipe and make the most headshots.
It makes the game more fun since i feel like all the good players either have left or got banned.

One last thing tho, in that round you also warned player [lll-QuQu7-llll] for using grenade, like right after you killed me. You remember this guy ?
I asked him yesterday if he used grenade and he confirmed. So there, he might be the real perp here (?).

Ok i agree, this is leading nowhere since it's your word against mine... And yours has more weight for obvious reason. So i would be the only loser in the end.

Alright
Later,

Return to “Feedback / MeckerEcke”