NO ban Appeal!

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

FloresDeLirio
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

The state of Bolt Snipe & Pistol Server

Post by FloresDeLirio »

Hello,

I was playing earlier and me a few players were wondering about the rules and about a particular admin: RFOX3090.

See, when we type !rules, it only says: Bolt Snipe & Pistol. But when i play there, there is always, people using defibs, flashbangs, even repair kit (engineer) to kill or cause damage.
Sometimes, they even use auto rifle to make damage then finish with pistol. All that without any repercussions, without any consequences. At all.

And on the other hand, there are people destroying walls and obstacles with C4 and get kick or banned by RFOX3090.
They don't do any harm, they're just destroying walls...Walls. Which are made to be destroyed to begin with...FYI.

About 2 days ago he kicked someone out, whom I KNOW for sure, wasn't using explosives.
Even if he was, he would be just destroying "walls" and "obstacles" and "wooden fences". If he kills anyone, then he gets kicked/banned, thanks to the system in place that you've put.

All of this, it's not very consistent.

I just don't think that's very wise to antagonize players in this manner, when there are less and less players on the server. This server used to be full, almost all day and evening long.
Now, there are so many players kicked that it's mostly half-filled. Yes sometimes it's full for like, 45 mins, and then it's back to ghost town.

Well, just wanted to say that this server isn't as fun as it was anymore. Due to an abusive admin, players banned for wrong reasons (hackusations simply on the words of a few salty players) and they have to come to the forum to beg for an unban even though, they've been playing on your servers for years, apparently...

Just a few hours ago, we saw RFOX3090 muting a player named: CHEWII (not sure on the spelling) just because he had the audacity to talk to the admin ?? Talking. No verbal violence, no insults. Just talking.
Come on now... If that's not toxic behaviour, i don't know what is.

So please, just asking you to take this message into consideration, for the sake of the players who love this server and who have been playing in it for years.

Thank you.
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: The state of Bolt Snipe & Pistol Server

Post by Elfe1090 »

hi,

we will take a look about it, but please dont lie here... RFOX3090 is just a Trial-Member, so he is able to kill, yell, mute players. But he cant ban or kick them.
if someone is using granates or c4 it is against the rules.

we keep a eye on it.
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
FloresDeLirio
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

Post by FloresDeLirio »

Oh yeah that's right, it was that "yell" thing (what is that anyway ?), then started a votekick against the player in question but the guy left or was votekicked. My bad. But i'm pretty sure he wasn't doing anything wrong.

Even to destroy walls ?
I mean, there are players who uses flashbangs (that do damages) all the time, kill with defib, use bow with poison arrows on players. And nothing happens to them...

Someone destroys a wall. Boom, votekick. I mean.......come on, it's Battlefield, destroying the map is the essence of Battlefield. And like i mentionned, if done correctly, it doesn't hurt anybody. If it does, the player gets kicked/banned right ?

And i've only encountered RFOX3090 during 2 rounds. Only 2 rounds. Who knows what else he's done.
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

FloresDeLirio wrote: Thursday 17. September 2020, 16:17 Even to destroy walls ?
I mean, there are players who uses flashbangs (that do damages) all the time, kill with defib, use bow with poison arrows on players. And nothing happens to them...
Did you report them? if we dont know that there is someone breaking rules we cant hadle something...

And i've only encountered RFOX3090 during 2 rounds. Only 2 rounds. Who knows what else he's done.
nice a post against a member you just have seen two rounds.. I will close that now, we can very understand what he is doing on the server, so I can say he made no mistakes and did what he could to administer the server..

topic closed.
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
FloresDeLirio
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

Post by FloresDeLirio »

Alright. You're the boss. But you're missing the point of my last sentence.

I've encountered him only twice, yes. And in those 2 encounters, i've already seen him being pretty abusive twice/exhibit 2 toxic behaviour.
That's the point i was trying to make.
#1. He intimidated a player who did nothing wrong at all into leaving.

#2. He just shut down any mean of discussion / conversation by mutting a perfectly cordial and polite player.
Well i hope he gets better at it, stick around more and actually punish the real rule breakers, because there are so many, no way we have the time to report them all.

Is he using an alt account ? Because a level 38 admin,... there is cause to be wary of him. Does he know Battlefield 4 well ? Is he going to ban perfectly legit players ?
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

FloresDeLirio wrote: Friday 18. September 2020, 19:30
Is he using an alt account ? Because a level 38 admin,... there is cause to be wary of him. Does he know Battlefield 4 well ? Is he going to ban perfectly legit players ?
Hello,

"RFOX3090" is a new TrialMember NO ADMIN! TrialMembers have "small Rights" to keep the Servers "clean"!
THX for your Feedback, we will check this!
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Machel-NL

Post by Machel-NL »

dear people

i play almost every day on this server and i have seen RFOX alot
and what i have seen is that RFOX is working hard to clean up the server
he is doing a great job
RFOX3090
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

Post by RFOX3090 »

HI Machel.
thank you for the feedback.
its good to hear this kind of perspective also

appriciate it
FloresDeLirio
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

Post by FloresDeLirio »

Sup
Alright, sorry i guess. I don't play a lot anymore but i don't see much cheaters anymore; if any actually. So yeah that's good.

But people are still using C4, V40 nades and what not...Especially on Goldmud map. You know i actually see some people place a C4, then shoot the C4. And it count as a snipe kill ?! lol.

The worse is flashbang. Seriously.

I have a question about maps tho: this server is, like, ~60% Golmud map... Could it be possible to change de default map to another map ?
People don't often vote, i have to yell at players so they vote. Everytime i want to join, the map is always Golmud,... It's very boring.
FloresDeLirio
OberGefreiter
OberGefreiter

Post by FloresDeLirio »

Or better yet: Decreasing the vote threshold from "3" to "1" vote.

So that the votemap never fails.
If they don't vote, well, it means they don't even care which map they are playing on, so.

That way, only the people who cares to vote gets to chose which map is next.

Return to “Feedback / MeckerEcke”