Please sort this

NO ban Appeal!

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Please sort this

Post by grimreaper1966 »

Sorry but I do like your server, #1 NO RULES FAST SPAWN. But it's getting to a point where complaining about how you run it isn't worth the hassle anymore. Again I'm TV guiding a guy on Shanghai and he's not in base yet he's saying he is and vote bans me. I get kicked again! I can't get on the server. What's the point of a VIP slot? Other servers have VIP's on a whitelist to avoid assholes doing the ban vote for kicks and giggles. It seems like you guys are behind the curve, cmon let's get on the same page or Ill just move on, sorry but this is what stops me from pursuing joining you guys. You don't seem active either online or in comms. And VIP slots are just a queue-jumping perk where if you use commands such as "killme" you're accused of cheating the system by your admin!!!
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: Please sort this

Post by Elfe1090 »

As a VIP or private slot owner you have the following Advantages::

Immediate access to the game Server! (Another player will be automatically kicked, to make a place for you)
You will not be thrown out of the game in order for other VIPs to make room or [WBKS] Member!
In Game servers Vote Maps you have the "dual Vote Power" at Mapvotes!
The Autobalancer will not switch you into the other Team!
Fast unban in case of a server-side Teamkill- or ban Vote! (Register now contact one of our admins)
https://www.wbks-clan.de/en/community/v ... rslot.html
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by grimreaper1966 »

"Fast unban in case of a server-side Teamkill- or ban Vote! (Register now contact one of our admins)"

Ive not been able to get on the server in over an hour since this guy took offence at dying and initiated a ban vote! Need I say more? It shouldnt get to that stage for a VIP period! Every other server with VIP has the members on a ban/kick whitelist. Im not asking to be able to break rules, even though on #1 there are no rules! I want to play without retards ruining my game, is that too much to ask?
Attachments
bf4.jpg
bf4.jpg (159.27 KiB) Viewed 2366 times
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

Well maybe you should first know the rules of the server, no baserape is a rule on the # 1.
You have been reported by several players for baseraping and have been voted out by these players.

Since you again fail to find a reasonable choice of words, I don't see any need for further action on my part.

We dont whitelist VIP-Players, for the Vote.
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by grimreaper1966 »

Let me tell you again, I did not base rape. This server #1 says no rules! so base rape would be allowed!!! But to reiterate, I did not base rape. If you are looking for a reason to exclude just say I don't want you on here and ill find another server, Elfie Otherwise do your job!!! It seems youre looking for excuses Elfie, or at least trying to justify your actions which isnt looking very professional at all!!! Please follow your own rules, "Fast unban in case of a server-side Teamkill- or ban Vote!", and be aware of what rules are on which servers!!!
Attachments
rules.jpg
rules.jpg (178.68 KiB) Viewed 2358 times
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

Hey NoRules means not "Baserape is allowed"!
What's with Fair Play?
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de

Return to “Feedback / MeckerEcke”